Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2008, 11:01 PM

Default Where is the "ignore" button on this site?

Scott Simons:--- The Thread Topic is/was "Do we need Greek and Hebrew?" You inserted some other stuff into the Thread. At least two other posters pointed out to you that Thousands/Millions of people have followed Christ Jesus without reading the A.V./K.J.. Instead of you saying "oops", sorry for intruding, and quietly leaving the Thread---you continued on.

I just re-read my Post which you decided to pick apart---Nowhere in that did I claim to "walk-on-water". Nowhere did I say that the A.V./K.J. should NOT be used, and I didn't even mention Billy Graham's Bible. I used him as a illustration of an Evangelist who name is known worldwide, yet his daughter Anne came to Faith in The Lord Jesus by seeing a movie called "King of Kings"...All in order to point out to you (and anyone else reading the thread) that our Lord moves in mysterious ways... { Such as Balaam and the talking Donkey, and Saul on the road to Damascus.}

...What was so hard to understand about that..?!?!

As to the book by Fuller titled "Which Bible" (which I have read and like) ... how would me rereading the book excuse your interupting the Thread started by Atlas on the Topic of "Do we need Greek and Hebrew".?!?