General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:10 AM

Default The Illuminate, Channelers, Crop Circles and Planetary Cleaning,

It is time to give the brethren some lessons as to some current and future events to help some of you from being deceived and to give you ammunition to refute the new age teachings being promulgated by Christian and non-christian cult groups . The following is a conglomerate of teaching being taught through many New Age cults today and has been ongoing for the last 30 plus years.

The Illuminate is a group of unseen personages whom calling themselves by names such as Lord Mytrea (sp?), the ONE, Astar, St Germain, Jesus the christ, Ramphan, Lucifer, and others. They are supposed aliens from the Orion belt. Sent here to help mankind transition into their next evolutionary step. And at any given time there are always 12 of them governing these events plus hundreds of subservient beings as well.

They teach in many of these cult groups that these Illuminate can only be channeled by those who had progressed in the teaching through transcendental meditations, physical disciplines, and opening themselves up to a spirit guide. After having the epiphany of entering into the spiraling vortexes of the Halls of Knowledge located in the bowels of the earth (please note if you would like to know how this actually takes place you can read a very popular book By Elizabeth Baxter called “The Divine Revelation of Hell, 1998” it describes in detail the actual events that would take place with an initiate who has gone into these halls in the very first chapter of her book, it involves astral travel or out of body experiences and a spirit guide, hers was Jesus, the christ).

The Illuminate are nor more aliens as they are Illuminate. They are Satan and his Angels. Channelers are nothing more than spiritist practicing the ancient practice of contacting spirits or necromancy who through deception have hade contact with the Devil and his cohorts.

Their revealed knowledge since the 1970's is basically this. Mankind is on the verge of his next evolutionary step and they have come to help. But because people are not ready to receive them they can only contact those who are ready and prepared (ie new age cult groups, masons, etc...) by using telepathy, spirit writing and spiritists. The person who is prepared can get a spirit guide to help give advance knowledge that will be needed in the age to come.

Another thing they teach is planetary cleansing. This is where they come secretly knowing who is prepared and who is not and removing those who would cause division amongst men in receiving them and their wisdom for the next age, and whose minds are not in unity with the rest mankind. Primarily and I quote, “Christian, Jews and Muslims monotheist”. It is their answer to refute the teaching of Paul about the gathering of the body of Christ to heaven to meet the Lord or the Rapture.

Their latest ploy in preparation is the crop circle phenomena. The latest being the Pi circle discovered on June 1, 2008 in a barley field in England . It took researchers less than 20 days to figure out it represented a Pi. Which as far as we know is a mn made mathematical discovery by Archimedes in circa 295BC (Archimedes was educated in Alexandria, Egypt). It is an infinite calculation that has no end. The circle is baffling people of all nationalities and even some Christians are confused by it. These latest events of crop circles are lying signs being perpetrated by Satan and his minions to lead mankind astray from the word of God.

We must refute these teaching with sound doctrine of the KJV for other versions seem to encourage and support many of the teaching of the Devil through his so called Illuminate (see the New Age Bible Versions by Gail Ripplinger ((overlook her faulty quotes)). It has been his ploy since the beginning to trick man as he did Eve by saying, “that the day you eat of the fruit your eyes will be opened (illuminated) and you shall be like god”. His lie has never changed only his methods and the more knowledge a man has the more complex his lying message gets.

Let us be on guard and if possible to snatch some even as from fire in these last days. With these cumulating events of Crop circles and the environmental upheavals I earthquakes in various places we must be ever minded that our battle is not agaist flesh and blood but spritual darknes in the heavenlies.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-28-2008, 12:25 AM

FYI

I just found out the researcher is wrong in his calculation and the crop circle does not represnt a Pi. the ninth decimal of Pi is not 4 but 3. just use your computer calculator in science mode and click the Pi icon. follow the numbers and you can see this for yourselves. the research has the Ninth decimal as 4 but on your computer which takes it to the 32 decimal reveals the Ninth decimal to be 3. and Pi is not an infinite number a computer was finally able to bring it to an end at 1.2 trillion decimals.

I am reminded by Pauls admonishment . . .science falsely so called:

Last edited by chette777; 06-28-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:25 AM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
and Pi is not an infinite number a computer was finally able to bring it to an end at 1.2 trillion decimals.
This is not correct. While the decimal sequence of Pi has been computed to over a trillion places, it has not been "finally" computed. As far as anybody knows, Pi is an irrational number and therefore has no "finite" representation as a fraction or decimal.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Connie

Hi chette,
I've been hearing some teaching along these lines lately myself, and as I understand it the Illuminati are human beings, highly influential and wealthy people who trace their family lines and associations back a few centuries. They are supposedly in a position to influence political, social and scientific affairs and they have satanic religious affiliations, by which they've arrived at their version of "enlightenment" which is basically witchcraft. The idea seems to be that they control pretty much everything on the planet, determining who we will elect for President among other things. I have no idea what to believe about any of this, some of it could be true, but it seems to me that God oversees everything including our elections and nobody can interfere with His judgments.

I'm not offering the links as anything I agree with but for information about what some people believe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_...illuminati.htm

What you are actually describing is not the Illuminati but fallen angels or demons that are usually called The Ascended Masters, or at least called that by a particular line of witchcraft that goes back to Madame Blavatsky and Alice Bailey, and yes, the idea is that they are now masquerading as extraterrestrials who will come to earth at some point and convince many that they have much to offer us -- and in fact that they originated the human race. Anyone who believes such a story will certainly be under the strong delusion that scripture says God will bring upon the whole earth in the very last days.

As I understand it, Lord Maitreya is supposedly a "highly evolved" human being who has been alive for centuries and living on the earth right now, in London I believe. He's promoted as the true Christ or above Christ, and the fulfillment of all the Messianic expectations of all religions, the Imam Mahdi of Islam, the Messiah of the Jews, the Maitreya of Buddhism and so on.

If any of this is true, he's no doubt possessed by Satan himself, and is a strong candidate for the final Antichrist. There is a website all about him welcoming his worldwide appearance at some time in the near future, that has connections to the United Nations. The site is probably not hard to find but I haven't researched it and it kind of gives me the creeps so I'm not eager to find it either.

You are certainly right that we should be preparing for some such supernatural shenanigans in the near future. The church is going to be caught by surprise if we don't have some idea of the extent of the devil's power to produce dazzling signs and wonders "to deceive even the elect." And we are certainly in the very last of the last days.

Last edited by Connie; 06-28-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:50 AM

Yes Connie,

There are two group that call themselves the Illuminate one a earthly group of wealthy persons and the spiritual one also known as the Ascended Master. In the Church Universal and Triumphant a cult group that I was involved with from 1982 to 1990 they taught the Illuminate and the ascended masters as the same. while more recently the Illuminate have become a secret organization of men.

Lord Maitreya was taught that he was spiritual being and by the end of the 70's he inhabited a body that they said was prepared for him. up until then he was only a spiritual being who did body hopping and the modified their teaching to make him a human who has been alive for thousands of years but only in different incarnations, in one of his incarnatins he was Jesus.

their whole system is based to help delude the masses when the Church is raptured. many of the older book of CUT cult have been rewritten to match the current teaching. their teaching evolves as they do. Hee Hee.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:03 AM

Thank You brandon,

I have three sources I was quoting from. while two say with a deffinite artical in their texts that it is calculated to 1.2 trillion my third source says to "more" than 1.2 trillion. so that would make my statement incorrect seeing my third source is more up to date than the previous two.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Connie

Very interesting, chette, thanks for that information. So you were a member of Elizabeth Clare Prophet's cult? I'll have to read up more on that group, but in discussions of these things I've encountered they aren't usually brought up. Obviously they should be.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:46 AM

Yes I met her and their gruop in Malibu Calf. joined them and shortly after that had some events I moved to Hawaii. they all moved to Wyoming to live on the ranch instore for the end of the world then to be 1988. I bought over $300 worth of books and teachings through them. But now I know it was all lies.

Well I think she is dead now.

but I am glad the Lord had saved my soul.

the things they are teaching are interesting as they tend to try and debunk the Bible. Liz Prophet liked the KJV but always used it to correct it. if we could share what they are teaching and hos to debunk it with the Bibe you might win some sould to Christ. but alot who are in deep are hard to reach.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:47 AM

It was researching the NWO and all of its facets, cults, secret organizations and well-laid plans that drove me back to God after years of rebellion.
I could write sooo much about the stuff I learned, but the clincher for me was when I started reading all of Gail Riplinger's work, seeing the attack on the Word. I threw myself into learning about the version issue, and it cemented my faith in the pure Word. Once I arrived at complete respect and humility towards the Word of God, I got saved, praise God!
Anyways, topics like this cause me to pour out tons of type, then erase it all and start over again. I could talk for hours on such topics.
I will severly stunt my enthusiam now, and only mention two things:

Check out Chuck Missler's video available on torrent searches, perhaps even youtube, called Return of the Nephilim. Covers UFOs, the fallen angels that left their first estate, and dimentionality. I think he also covers some of these groups that are intertwined with such beings.

Another interesting thing about the Antichrist: Satan doesn't know when the rapture will occur any more than we do, therefor he would have had to have his final antichrist ready at all times throughout the history of man.

(I know Chuck Missler isn't a KJB believer, but he is a great expository teacher, and I have learned alot from his resources, but I never swallow his textual criticisms. However, he does expose amazing things about the Word of God that could have taken me a lifetime to find out on my own, and he DOES read from the KJ.)

Any thoughts?

-Its going to take me forever to get caught up on these forums!-
Old 08-05-2008, 08:29 AM

If anyone is interested here are some videos I found helpful
Meggido 1 http://video.google.com/videosearch?...n&sitesearch=#
Meggiddo 2 The New Age
Part 1 http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ew%20age&hl=en
Part 2 http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ew%20age&hl=en
Part 3 http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ew%20age&hl=en

Also check out Riddles in Stone on google. I had to try several time to get it to work. Be prepared in is about 3 hours. I look forward to hearing your comments. God bless.
God bless.