Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:17 AM

Default Twister hits OK near Dilligent and George

Has anyone heard from Brandon(Diligent), George Anderson or Irene since the storm hit their area?

does anyone know how they are?

post ASAP if you have any info.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Forum Administrator

We're all fine. The tornado that hit was pretty far from us.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:05 PM

Hi Chette,

After going through three Huricanes on Kauai, I certainly am not looking forward to a Tornado! Praise the Lord for His mighty had of Protection. We are as Brandon said, fine.

We arrived in OK on the 7th of December and have adaptedly quite well. I have had some very mild tingling of aches in my hip, kneck, and finger joints but not any worse then when we lived on Kauai.

We keep warm in the house, when it gets too cold and damp, We get to enjoy a very nice warm fire in the fireplace. Needless to say we dress very warm when we go out.

Our Lord delivered us here safely and as He has always done, He is keeping His merciful eyes upon us. Thank you for prayers.

In Christ Love,
Renee
Old 02-11-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Hi Chette,

After going through three Huricanes on Kauai, I certainly am not looking forward to a Tornado! Praise the Lord for His mighty had of Protection. We are as Brandon said, fine.

We arrived in OK on the 7th of December and have adaptedly quite well. I have had some very mild tingling of aches in my hip, kneck, and finger joints but not any worse then when we lived on Kauai.

We keep warm in the house, when it gets too cold and damp, We get to enjoy a very nice warm fire in the fireplace. Needless to say we dress very warm when we go out.

Our Lord delivered us here safely and as He has always done, He is keeping His merciful eyes upon us. Thank you for prayers.

In Christ Love,
Renee
Praise the Lord. I'm glad you guys are save and doing well (can't beat a nice fireplace! ) Let us know if you guys need any prayers.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 02-11-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post

We thank the Lord for you and your family, and we pray for you! May God keep you warm over there.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:25 AM

PTL!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 10:24 AM

Y'all gotta keep in mind that spring and tornadoes in Oklahoma are like snow and winter in Colorado. It happens a lot. It is just the way life is here and you can't live in fear. (Of course I had our "safe room" all packed and ready incase we had to take shelter. )

We have a lot of tornadoes in Oklahoma every year. Most are far away from us and usually most other folks as well. Thanks for the concern though.