Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:54 PM

Default Triple Inspiration Part Two

INITIAL REVELATION: The Original Manuscript Fraud’s Brass Serpent That No Longer Exists, The “Original Autographs”

II Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Romans 16:22 I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.

II Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The Original Manuscript Fraud teaches and, in his or her commentary on “inspiration”, will use a grammatical structure to portray an impression the initial content of a Scripture document as being written via a form of Divine automatic writing, some type of magic, holy and sanctified trance that the human authors fell into, where they will call this Scripture author or that Scripture author, or accuse the KJV translators, of being “inspired”, like The Oracle At Dephi in ancient Greece. They will insinuate in a very ambiguous manner that this “original manuscript” was produced also with perfect spelling and grammar. This is to condemn the thousands of copies of the Greek, Hebrew and Latin Scriptures that remain to us today, nearly all with variant readings, misspellings, and errors in grammar. The content of the text is never discussed; they wish to dwell on the “mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation”.
So in the Mythology of The Original Manuscript Fraud we have a prophet of God, a king, a common man, an apostle, etc., who goes into a trance and then this causes the scribe to produce “the word of God” on stone, potsherd, papyrus, parchment, whatever the media, and then this “word of God” can be sure to be “perfect” in spelling and grammar. This “original autograph” is what is known as “inspired”. It is possessing of a form of magic, holy, and sanctified form of radiation that no other document, even a complete, perfect copy, is in possession of.
Thus we have in this Original Manuscript Fraud Mythology the false precept that what has been produced is an “inspired” document by an “inspired” writer, and that only this divinely radioactive document is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness. If this mythology is true then Jesus Christ read from the original manuscript of Isaiah in Luke 4, the Ethiopian Eunuch read from the original manuscript of Isaiah in Acts 8, and that Timothy had the original manuscripts of all the holy Scriptures in II Timothy 3:15 and had them since he was a “child”.

II Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.(italics and underlining mine)

One of the flaws in the Original Manuscript Fraud’s Mythology is that God’s human instruments are “inspired”, that the documents they produce are “inspired”, the first one at least, and with wrested Scriptures and straw-man arguments to prove this initial “inspired autograph”, they are left with a serious flaw in their procedural chronology.
They cannot produce any evidence, Scripture, or arguments to support the fact that the scribe was” inspired”. This produces a break, a fatal gap, in their theory and raises a serious question on this flaw:
How can an “uninspired” scribe produce a perfect and “inspired” “original autograph” according to the holy, magical, and sanctified trance the original authors fell under, a Myth set up by the Original Manuscript Frauds themselves?
The Original Manuscript Fraud is thus faced with a challenge. The challenge is proving to the “lost unbelievers” of “this lost world” that the “original manuscripts” were “inspired”, that the original human authors were “inspired”.
They need to prove to me, before I accept their Gnostic Myth, that the scribe was also inspired.

There is not a single human being past, present, or future, Christian or non-Christian, can prove Isaiah wrote anything. Not an eyewitness account, historical reference and in the final analysis, no Scriptural proof that Isaiah, Ezekiel, David, or Peter wrote anything. I, however, have Scriptural proof they dictated their writings to scribes.

II Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Romans 16:22 I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
Jeremiah 36:1 And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
2 Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.
3 It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.
4 Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.
Jeremiah 1:1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:
2 To whom the word of the LORD came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.
3 It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.
Jeremiah 1:7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. (underlining mine)

The book of Jeremiah is a prime example, a similitude, a like-figure, of how the Scripture revelations were given to us. The words of the Lord were spoken and then recorded. It is also a lesson for us today that we have the word of the Lord complete, perfect, with no mistakes or “contradictions” and we need then to go forth and speak those words, write those words, so that saving faith comes by hearing, hearing by the word of God you hold in your hands.
I have people say to me all the time, “We all know the apostle Paul didn’t write the book of Hebrews…” That is correct, he sure didn’t write it.
He dictated it.
There is no human being living, dead, or yet unborn, can, have, or ever will prove to me that Moses wrote anything. I, however, have Scriptural proof cited by Peter above that Moses dictated the first five books of Moses. Below we see several exceptions to this scribal practice in that Paul himself wrote his own salutations at the end of a letter, that he wrote the statement at least in Philemon verse 19 if not the whole letter, and that he wrote the entire book of Galatians.

1Corinthians 16:21 The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand.
Galatians 6:11 Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.
2Thessolonians 3:17 The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the
token in every epistle: so I write.
Philemon 1:19 I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it: albeit I do not say to thee how thou owest unto me even thine own self besides.(underlining mine)

Professional scribes in Biblical times, the Dark Ages, and Medieval years commanded a high demand and handsome income, what today could be given to an executive secretary. In very many cases they were multi-lingual. As with the modern Body Of Christ today, I am sure the scribal work done in recording words and copying them were done on a voluntary basis by believing scribes, expenses maybe at the most, or possibly James could have engaged the services of a professional scribe to produce his letter to the Twelve Tribes scattered abroad. In any case, and with the exception of Tertius, and possibly that Luke the physician wrote Luke and Acts himself, what absolute proof can The Original Manuscript Fraud give that these scribes were believers?
How can an “uninspired” or worse, unbelieving scribe produce the “inspired” dictation of an “inspired first author” onto an “inspired original manuscript”?
The solution is quite simple and is the reason why Paul, Peter, Moses, James, Tertius, Isaiah the translators of The AV 1611, or me have never made the claim to be “inspired”: Men are not inspired, scribes are not inspired, manuscripts are not inspired; words are inspired. They are given by inspiration and we can know God is breathing through them and prove it by one simple Scripture passage:

1Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. (underlining mine)

The medical texts on pulmonology, hemotology, the myriad texts on oxygen exchange in the blood between capillaries and lung tissue passages with the mechanics of how a human being breathes would fill a football stadium to the top row of seats. I know however that God created the laws of physics and biochemistry thus I breath because God gives me the breath, not a complicated biochemical reaction, and He breathes life into every child conceived, and He continues to give us His words by “inspiration” and breathes spiritual life from spiritual death into every human being who believes in Him.
I know the New International Version is not the word of God. It may contain the word of God as a framework, but it is not, as a whole, the “…all counsel of God”. I know this because it does not work effectually in me and the “manuscript evidence” either for or against it proves nothing. I know, on the other hand, that the Authorized Version of 1611, the KJV, is the word of God, contains the word of God and is all the counsel of God because it works effectually in me. The manuscript evidence is in overwhelming favor of the KJV but as with the NIV, manuscript evidence means nothing, yea or nay, for or against. The Spirit of the Almighty that lives in me gives me the understanding of it and that counts for everything.
Any Original Manuscript Fraud who states we have no Scripture today, given by inspiration, with which to preach the ministry of reconciliation through the gospel of Christ with doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness, must then be saying God has asthma, typified by the “missing verses” and “mistranslations”; although I would diagnose Him as having emphysema from all the smokescreens thrown up by The Original Manuscript Frauds.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-23-2009, 11:19 PM

A clear and coherent explanation of a proper view of Bible inspiration is here:

http://av1611.com/kjbp/articles/raj-inspiration.html

I have an article on Bible inspiration here:

http://www.bibleprotector.com/LUL02.pdf
Old 04-24-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
A clear and coherent explanation of a proper view of Bible inspiration is here:

http://av1611.com/kjbp/articles/raj-inspiration.html

I have an article on Bible inspiration here:

http://www.bibleprotector.com/LUL02.pdf
Thank you BP, your .pdf file and Moses' article are both excellent. I am taking the doctrine of inspiration and presenting it in a different manner, as the "MV"s and Original Manuscript Frauds accuse us of teaching "double inspiration", by their definition of "inspired", I am pointing out to them that actually the inspiration process regarding the Scriptures is a triple inspiration:

1. The original autographs.
2. Exact copies and translations of the true Scriptures as they wear out or are destroyed by heretics.
3. The work of inspiration in the spirit of the believer in understand doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness(Job 32:8)

These people, for mercenary reasons or personal glorification, persist in opening what they think is a "can of worms" and find 3 things inside that can: a Lamb, a Dove, and a Lion. Every KJV ever burned, 12 grew back in it's place. These people are nothing more than Intellectual Inquisitioners. At the time that the Catholic Chruch was top dog politically they could burn and slaughter by the sword and get away with it. Being low down on the totem pole politically since the Reformation, expediency has preached to them that they must change their tactics and transform their Inquisition over into the realm of "scholarship" and "manuscript evidence" rather than stakes and swords.

Inspiration is not a state, a condition, as being in a state of hypnosis, but is a process that continues from nanosecond to nanosecond with each child conceived. That is the thrust of Part 3 and I hope that gives you a bit more perspective on the manner of presentation of this study and teaching.

Thank you again, grace and peace to you today, and much fruit may you bear.

Tony