Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2008, 10:23 AM
broswmiller

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ brethren.

I was a pre-trib dispensationalist for quite a few years.I decided one day to research why I believe this.After my study,I came to the conclusion,that pre-trib is not taught in the Scriptures unless one ignores {2nd Peter 1:20}.

You see the Roman Catholic church was viewed as an Anti-Christ system by the pre-1800 Puritans.The reformation Puritans all knew very well,that one day in the future that the one of the Roman Popes would no doubt be human flesh possessed by Satan himself.

It seems that in the 1530`s that a Roman Catholic by the name of Ignatius Loyola who formed the society of Jesus {i.e.Jesuits}ordained by the Pope at that time had to form a interpretation of the Scriptures to take the popish system out of the scope of prophecy.The epistles of Paul make it very clear what a real Jew is and there is not but one plan of salvation and a future for fleshly Israel and fleshly Gentiles and that sir is Christ and His crucifixion and Resurrection.

Zionism is a conspiracy that has been ongoing since then.When John Nelson Darby introduced the doctrine he had this to say.

Although premillennial thought has been recorded in the early church, dispensational theology and its pursuant eschatology are new, as even the father of the system admitted -"I think we ought to have something more of direct testimony as to the lord's coming, and its bearing also on the state of the church: ordinarily, it would not be well to have it so clear, as it frightens people. We must pursue it steadily; it works like leaven, and its fruit is by no means seen yet; I do not mean leaven as ill, but the thoughts are new, and people's minds work on them, and all the old habits are against their feelings - all the gain of situation, and every worldly motive; we must not be surprised at its effect being slow on the mass, the ordinary instruments of acting upon others having been trained in most opposite habits." - LETTERS OF J.N.D., vol.1 pg.25-26

Scofield in his reference Bible page 989 had this to say:

Quote:

Therefore,in appraching the study of the gospels the mind should be freed,so far as possible,from mere theological concepts and presuppositions.Especially it is necessary to exclude the notion-from post apostolic and Roman Catholic theology-that the Church is true Israel,and that the Old Testament forview of the kingdom is fulfilled in the Church.

Unquote:

Mr Scofield is deceiving people to say this was a Roman Catholic concepts.Post Apostolic yes.Mr Scofield was not a DR and according to the qualifications to care for the Church of God,he was highly unqualified and untrustworthy in his doctrines.

Research also shows dispensationalism along with millerites-campbellites-JW`s ect were all launched as an attack on Christianity in the 1800`s

I conclude:

#1.Dispensationalism has severe errors that is a Conspiracy launched as a counter attack on the reformation by the Roman Catholic Church along with a conspiracy to destroy the KJV and to slowly lead to a one world translation.

Many are not aware but the Roman Catholic Church is using dispensationalism to help them gain control of Jerusalem that will bring a rebuilding of the Temple and the reinstitution of Old Testament sacrifices when Anti-Christ in the pope will demand worship and declare he is God.

As long as the Pope is in the vatican he is out of the scope of dispensational prophecy.

God bless you all.

Brother Miller.