Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 10-23-2008, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Dose Gen 2:7 apply to any person ever born.
The answer with regard to "when a human becomes a living soul" is YES.

The other statements you make in regards to the verse are quite obvious statements, but they do not take away from the fact. My answers to Tim's questions (with the posted corrections) state why this is so.

Furthermore, Dr. Ruckman teaches a point of view that you are attempting to discredit. What scriptural solution do you provide? Your goal is to "expose" this heresy, and then what? Give us the truth if you got it (with the Book, of course).
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-23-2008, 02:31 PM

Tim,

That is all I wan know. This was also the whole point of the post. Was Gen. 2:7 taken out of context or not? This is the key to the post. Many other got side tracked on what the issue was.

Atlas
Old 10-23-2008, 02:32 PM

PBI,

Quote:
The answer with regard to "when a human becomes a living soul" is YES.
100% wrong.

Is air God's breath?

Yes or No

Can I see a Bible verse for this?

Now you can address the misquoting statement.

Give us the truth while you are at it.

Did I misquote Ruckman.

Yer or No?

Atlas
Old 10-23-2008, 02:35 PM

pbiwolski, your typo's were actually the truth trying to squeeze itself past your misunderstanding.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:37 PM

Old 10-23-2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Now address the misquoting statement.
I believe I already did, or at least thought by you declaring that you "got my point" that you understand the statement. Drop it, if you can.

I'm done with this for now. Real things (children) want to play with daddy!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:43 PM

PBI,

Quote:
I believe I already did
I do not think so.

Can you show me where? I'll go read it.

You can show me when you come back later.

Atlas
Old 10-23-2008, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Atlas response to my comments

Aloha brother Atlas,

Your Quote:
Quote:
"I do not need more Bible verses to tell me that no person alive today was made of dirt."
Is that all you think of my Post #47? Where in the Post was I talking about "dirt"? Practically the whole Post is about man's "spirit" - not dirt!

And besides: I always "need more Bible verses" in regards to any issue dealing with Scripture (the more - the merrier). In order to even begin to understand about this issue, we must have an understanding of the difference between the body, soul, and spirit {Man's Substance} and the heart, mind, and conscience {Man's Faculties}.

We cannot go off "half-cocked" and accuse people of something that they don't believe, just because we haven't taken the time to distinguish between these attributes.

I'm disappointed in your "response" - it's unlike you, and unworthy of the many Posts that you have made on this Forum heretofore.

My Post was done for "clarification" and "edification" about man's "spirit", and if you disagree with parts of it (or all of it) show me where I am wrong (from Scripture - "more" Scripture), not your personal opinion.

And if, at the end of our "disagreement", we agree to disagree, am I going to become your enemy or will you label me a heretic because I have a different view about a subject that is so complex?

Abortion is a SIN! Abortion is a CRIME! Abortion is heinous and despicable! But when when the soul is formed; or when a person receives the "spirit" of man; these issues are far more complex than just one verse of Scripture and God has recorded a lot of information about these matters.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:10 PM

George,

Quote:
Is that all you think of my Post #47? Where in the Post was I talking about "dirt"? Practically the whole Post is about man's "spirit" - not dirt
No this is not what I think your post is about at all. This is why I ask you the question when you ask me to use more Bible for what I was saying.

This is the question I ask you.

Quote:
What scripture do I have to use to prove that Ruckman takes Gen. 2:7 out of context other than Gen. 2:7?
The whole topic is based on Ruckman taking Gen. 2:7 out of context. That is the whole point of the post from the start until others took it way off track.

Quote:
And if, at the end of our "disagreement", we agree to disagree, am I going to become your enemy or will you label me a heretic because I have a different view about a subject that is so complex?

This is not about being an enemy. This is about one man ( Ruckman ) taking one verse out of context and building what he believes on the one verse out of context.

In your post you did not even address the verse or problem in question did you? Your post did not address the issue of gen. 2:7 applying to any other man other than Adam.

I ask you one more time.

Quote:
What scripture do I have to use to prove that Ruckman takes Gen. 2:7 out of context other than Gen. 2:7?
Did Ruckman take gen. 2:7 out of context or not. You know he did, I know he This is easy to see. We do not have to study this out for ours to see the error that was made. Here is the error.

Quote:
Adam was never born, we all were born.

Adam was made from dirt, we were not.

God breathed on him, God did breath not on us.

This whole post is about Gen. 2:7 being taken out of context.

Do you wish to address this issue or not? So far you have not done so.

This post is not when dose a baby become a soul?

Atlas
Old 10-24-2008, 08:23 AM

No Bible teacher is 100% right on every issue. we need only to be fully aware of what our Bibles teach. in gray areas we can stretch a little but we alwys know where we are stretching it and how far.

I would rather listen to Ruckman than Copeland any day of the week when it comes to Bible teaching. Ruckman may be 90% right and have some peculars about off areas, but Copeland is 90% wrong, and has peculars about doctrines that are of devils on major areas of scriptures.

I listen to Ruckman's stuff so I was able to put a voice to his writings. having listen to him a few times now. My interpretation of his books makes him a little more mellow than before I heard him preach.

When I went by accident one time to a anti-Ruckman website the tone and speech of the Pastor was nothing like Ruckman even at his most sarcastic mood. this Guy was using words we are told to put away, he was teaching against the man ruckman and not Bible as he was telling his flock.

so we can tell them by their fruits and Ruckman has much better fruit. Even if he does make some obveious blunders. I take the meat and spit our the bones. but if the meat is poison I spit it out too.