Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:16 PM

Default Swine Flu Outbreak?

why is the MSM pumping this story up. Claiming it is Pandemic But there are only 50 cases as of today. that is one for each state int he union hardly an epidemic or pandemic in any way.

The only other time I have seen such Media hype is when they are trying to take the eyes of the American people off something else. Like they did during the Elections.

Brothers remain vigilant to what they are not wanting us to see. Maybe they may cause the death of some people and blame it on the swine flu as they did in 1909(date?) or there is something they want to push through the house and senate that if we are not watching will fly by, and we all will say, "when did that happen" or they may use this as a avenue for Martial Law to curfew and keep everyone in their homes until the danger is over. or maybe the fact that the dems just sealed the deal on Obama's next budget plan and will pass it again without reading it.

slight of hand work was not just used by heretics using the word of God, but the media are very good at is as well.

Last edited by chette777; 04-27-2009 at 11:28 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-28-2009, 07:19 AM

An average of 35,000 people die EACH YEAR from the flu. The media just needs another crisis to report on.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:25 PM

Oh my gods! Another horrible virus? killers and bad guys and terrorists?
I will run to my gods of comfort, money, entertainment, substance, sports, even my government to save me! I'm so afraid!!!

not.

2Sa 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

We need to stop fearing this stuff.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Hbr 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:22 PM

I think there are several reasons the media tries to terrify the public like this. A few years back they used to call it an "epidemic". I think people got used to the word and it did not frighten them much anymore, so a few years ago they started saying PANDEMIC.

One reason is easy, money.

1 Tim 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Every year people spend billions of dollars on flu shots because the media terrifies them. What most people don't know it that most flu vaccines are made from the 3 most likely strains (how they figure this out I don't know) to appear. If you happen to come down with one of these strains, then the vaccine will probably indeed help you. If you come down with any of the many hundreds of other strains, the vaccine will not help, and may in fact make matters worse.

The current strain going around is not in the current vaccine, so if you rush out and get a shot, it will not protect you from this strain at all.

And they always say you cannot get sick from a vaccination, but I know of many people who say otherwise. A fellow I work with got the flu shot a few years back. He said he was feeling perfectly fine and healthy when he got the shot, but within hours got terribly ill. He said it was the sickest he's ever been in his life, and he will NEVER get another flu shot again. And when I was a boy I witnessed my father get a vaccination and get terribly sick within a few short hours. I will never forget, he was literally in convulsions. So I have to admit, I am biased against these shots since my youth.

But as Chette mentioned, I also think this is a open door for the government to quarantine people, or declare martial law. I almost believe it is preparing people's minds to accept the government rounding up people who might present a threat or danger to society. Of course, it is the government who determines what this threat or danger is.

The flu has been around forever and always will be. The best thing you can do is wash your hands, eat a good healthy diet and get a good night's sleep. Then your body will have strength to fight it off, and even if you get it you will recover more quickly.

Last edited by Winman; 04-28-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:34 PM

Remember, the media promoting this hype, are the same folks who give sodomites equal air and press time.

"Not worth the paper it's written on" should be changed to "Not worth the media it's seen, heard, or read on".
Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 PM

here is the update from the mouth of the Obama administration, "Government tells public not to panic — but warns that Americans likely will die in swine flu outbreak" hem, seems there is a plan already in place?

the deaths in Mexico are a tragedy but most who died were in hospitals with poor hygienic facilities. anyone who has eve visited some of the hospitals in Mexico know what I am speaking of. if not come here to Palawan I will show you one here. it recently got an upgrade but it is over crowded and filthy.

despite the fact that so many die each year who contacted a flu virus in true it is also misleading as many originally get the virus but develop other complication that are really the culprit of the death and not the flu bug. Most will die of things like pneumonia (water in the lungs) or other complications, because of the weaker condition brought on by the flu.

Last edited by chette777; 04-28-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
here is the update from the mouth of the Obama administration, "Government tells public not to panic — but warns that Americans likely will die in swine flu outbreak" hem, seems there is a plan already in place?
Government conspiracy? This government is not smart enough to engineer anything other than 100 mistakes in 100 days.

I noticed that the pork producers are urging the Agriculture Department to call it something other than "swine" flu, because they are loosing business because some people believe you can get it from eating pork. (If that was true, than both houses of Congress would be fully infected) <smile>

In Israel, they are refusing to call it "swine" flu and are calling it "Mexican flu" (more proper). Actually, this virus contains genetic material from 1 swine, 2 birds and 3 humans. Perhaps it should be called the "when pigs fly" flu!

I'm waiting for someone to start a rumour in the Arab world that if they get infected they will end up with pig DNA in their body, making them unclean. That should generate a fatwa or two.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Bro. Parrish

Media hype aside, you have to respect the danger of the virus.
If not for the monitoring of the CDC, modern medical efforts and the grace of God, many of us could easily be wiped out by an unusual virus. Case in point; the 1918 influenza stain wiped out between 50 and 100 MILLION people---and almost half of those were young healthy adults 20–40 years of age. We are still treating drifted descendants of the 1918 virus to this day. So, once you get past the nonsense, you can be sure---the medical community is monitoring viruses for good reason. More here:
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/eid/vol12no01/05-0979.htm
Old 04-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Tandi

Swine Flu Outbreak Could be Linked to Smithfield Factory Farms

http://www.truthout.org/042809K

Very interesting comments from people below the story. Try a google search of Smithfield Factory Farms. Why is the MSM not covering this angle?
Old 04-29-2009, 09:27 PM

Bio-engineering?

Al Queda did try Anthrax engineering in Northern Africa that killed all who were in that cell so quickly they couldn't even spread it to others. They were found dead from their camp to the train station and everywhere in between.

Salmonella cultures (many of them) can be made by anyone right in their kitchen using a egg, room tempts and a spoon (to help carry the culture) ever wonder about the Salmonella outbreaks?

Flu virus would have to take a bit more clean room tactics and we have certainly trained and educated more foreigners in bio-chemical engineering than any other country especially those of Middle-eastern back grounds.

It is not impossible. but for it to take on a combination of Swine, Bird and Human it would have to been bio-engineered.