Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:42 AM

Default Planned Parenthoods gift cards of death.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=82069

This is sick. This orginization has gotten away with Eugenics for so long (which is basically the logical conclusion of Darwinism).

Here's some sites on how Abortion/Planned Parenthood are Eugenic programs which are the logical conclusion of Darwinism, and how Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, did everything because of her belief in getting rid of 'undesirables'.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...ret_sanger.htm
http://www.geocities.com/kevinjjones...ics/index.html
http://www.godandscience.org/doctrin...neugenics.html

For Jesus' sake,
Stephen

EDIT: Oh and btw, if any of you haven't seen the film "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" I would highly recommend that you do so.

Last edited by stephanos; 12-01-2008 at 05:46 AM. Reason: movie recommendation addition
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Bro. Parrish

That is disgusting, Sanger would be proud of this evil...
and she would be proud of Obama too.
I second the plug for the Ben Stein movie,
anyone who missed this: I hope you will please rent it on DVD,
it's an important film.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:49 PM
tkg

This made me shiver. But the Day of the Lord comes ever nearer, and when it comes all these vile things will be no more. Praise God for that!

P.S. on the Ben stein movie note, while it was informative I would not recommend it. Ben Stein was actually underhanded in his ways of getting the interviews leading the interviewees to believe that both sides were going to be covered. I have a good article on it somewhere, ill see if I can find it and post it for you guys.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkg View Post
P.S. on the Ben stein movie note, while it was informative I would not recommend it. Ben Stein was actually underhanded in his ways of getting the interviews leading the interviewees to believe that both sides were going to be covered. I have a good article on it somewhere, ill see if I can find it and post it for you guys.
I distinctly remember both sides being covered in detail, and this is a subject of great interest to me, so I was watching carefully. I'll have to respectfully, but firmly, disagree with you on that one. The liberals and God-hating evolutionists hated this movie because it showed them for what they are, so they found every way possible to sling mud at him.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:09 PM
tkg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
I distinctly remember both sides being covered in detail, and this is a subject of great interest to me, so I was watching carefully. I'll have to respectfully, but firmly, disagree with you on that one. The liberals and God-hating evolutionists hated this movie because it showed them for what they are, so they found every way possible to sling mud at him.
Im not saying the movie isnt true,(this is just making me want to find that information I had more) but its the method they went about some of it. They acted just like the Liberals do when the Liberals go after the Bible. We don't need to be sinking to their ways. This is more the people behind the movie, then Ben stein himself.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Bro. Parrish

Guys, speaking of Margaret Sanger Incorporated,
check this out from Michelle Malkin...

Undercover at Planned Parenthood

I’ve alerted you many times to the invaluable investigative work of Lila Rose. She and her team are back with another inside look at the predators of Planned Parenthood — subsidized with YOUR TAX DOLLARS. At a clinic in Indiana, Rose’s team catches the abortion provider’s staff deliberately violating the state’s mandatory reporting laws for sexual abuse. The footage shows Lila Rose, a UCLA student journalist and president of right-to-life advocacy group Live Action, posing as a 13-year-old girl...
WATCH THE VIDEO:
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/12/03...ed-parenthood/
Old 12-03-2008, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Guys, speaking of Margaret Sanger Incorporated,
check this out from Michelle Malkin...

Undercover at Planned Parenthood

I’ve alerted you many times to the invaluable investigative work of Lila Rose. She and her team are back with another inside look at the predators of Planned Parenthood — subsidized with YOUR TAX DOLLARS. At a clinic in Indiana, Rose’s team catches the abortion provider’s staff deliberately violating the state’s mandatory reporting laws for sexual abuse. The footage shows Lila Rose, a UCLA student journalist and president of right-to-life advocacy group Live Action, posing as a 13-year-old girl...
WATCH THE VIDEO:
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/12/03...ed-parenthood/
It will not suprise me when we hear how this is ignored by authorities just like Obama's illegal presidency.

For Jesus' sake,
Stephen