General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I've eaten it like that. Not bad really.
Josh, man, that is just wrong!
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-31-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I've eaten it like that. Not bad really.
I'll eat a couple noodles straight out of the can as I put it in a bowl to nuke it, but I think I'll stick to heating it up, thanks.

Comfort food.......the Chef's ravioli and a couple pieces of toast....yummy.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:42 PM

I drink bottled water, at room temperature. I don't like it cold.

Sometimes for breakfast I'll melt a slice of cheese on top of a plain waffle.

When I was 19, working as a waitress, we used to make up batches of french fries and dip them in real whipped cream before eating. It sounds gross, but it was really good. You can also dip french fries in mayonnaise, yum!

I can't eat that stuff anymore, so I settle for pretzels and Klondike bars, eaten together...
Old 10-31-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here Am I View Post
I drink bottled water, at room temperature. I don't like it cold.

Sometimes for breakfast I'll melt a slice of cheese on top of a plain waffle.

When I was 19, working as a waitress, we used to make up batches of french fries and dip them in real whipped cream before eating. It sounds gross, but it was really good. You can also dip french fries in mayonnaise, yum!

I can't eat that stuff anymore, so I settle for pretzels and Klondike bars, eaten together...
I've known lots of kids that like to dip their fries in a Frosty at Wendy's. So weird...

Oh, and there are some people that will eat Ranch Dressing on anything, and others will eat ketchup on anything.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:56 PM

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Pickles and french fries are a good combo as well. I used to eat them like they were going out of style back when I worked fast food.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 11-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Vendetta Ride

Every so often, maybe once every two years, I get a can of Reddi-Whip, that "whipped cream" that comes in a can, and just shoot it straight into my mouth. I can suck one of those cans dry in about five minutes.

Not exactly French cuisine, but a guilty pleasure....

Old 11-01-2008, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
Every so often, maybe once every two years, I get a can of Reddi-Whip, that "whipped cream" that comes in a can, and just shoot it straight into my mouth. I can suck one of those cans dry in about five minutes.

Not exactly French cuisine, but a guilty pleasure....

Who DOESN'T like to do that??? My favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal is having pumpkin pie with a huge pile of Cool Whip on top. Soooo yummy!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJBPrincess View Post
Who DOESN'T like to do that??? My favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal is having pumpkin pie with a huge pile of Cool Whip on top. Soooo yummy!!!
Ditto!!!!!! That is just good "stuff"!!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Pickles and french fries are a good combo as well. I used to eat them like they were going out of style back when I worked fast food.
We certainly did get 'creative' where I worked, in fast food. We'd take rib patties fresh off the grill, and instead of dunking it in bbq sauce, we'd slap one on a bun with cheese and mayonnaise. We'd also cook up chicken patties, then dress them with 'mac' sauce and pickles. Good, and a change from the 'mustard, ketchup, onions, pickles' sort of humdrum condiments.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here Am I View Post
We certainly did get 'creative' where I worked, in fast food. We'd take rib patties fresh off the grill, and instead of dunking it in bbq sauce, we'd slap one on a bun with cheese and mayonnaise. We'd also cook up chicken patties, then dress them with 'mac' sauce and pickles. Good, and a change from the 'mustard, ketchup, onions, pickles' sort of humdrum condiments.

That was the beauty of working in a fast food place...we used to come up with all kinds of wonderful combinations when I worked at Dairy Queen.....with the ice cream, and the brazier side of things!

You never "order off of the menu" when you work there!