Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:32 AM

Default A tract for parents with poem

Okay so here is the tract for parents. Obviously it needs more works Please let me know what you think. God bless.

Attention Parents!!! If You Children Died Today Where Would They Spend Eternity? ( An open letter to parents)

Many parents blindly go through life believing what they were taught as a child. This is no more so than in the matter of religion. Most of us were taught that being a good person, doing good works ie going to church or keeping the commandments would grant us entrance into the pearly gates. Only murderers rapist, child molesters and really bad people go to hell. All good people go to heaven. So the question we must ask ourselves is Am I a good person? Am I good enough to go to heaven? The best way to find out is by looking at God's standard of right and wrong the Ten Commandments. Let's look at a few.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Exodus 20:3 Have you always put God first in everything you do? Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; Exodus 20:7 Ever done this? Ever used God's name as a curse word to express disgust? Honour thy father and thy mother: Exodus 20:12 Have you always done this? Have you ever disobeyed your parents, Talked back to them? Thou shalt not steal. Exodus 20:15 Have you ever taken anything that did not belong to you despite of the value Cheated on a test illegally downloaded music off the Internet ? Thou shalt not bear false witness Exodus 20:16 Ever told a lie? Even what some call a “white lie”?

So far we have only looked at five of the Ten Commandments. How are you doing? Still think you are a good person? The bible says As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: Rom 3:10 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23 You must admit if you have told one lie you are a liar. If you have used God's name in vain you are a blasphemer. If you have ever stolen you are a thief If you have talked back or did the opposite of what your parents told you you have dishonored them. If you have prayed to a statue or allowed something to come between you and God money sports drugs etc you are guilty of idolatry Still think you are a good person Roman 3:10, 23

Now that we have looked at you what about your children? Have you mistakenly taught them that being good will get them into heaven and therefore damned them to hell. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8,9 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Titus 3:5 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelations 21:8 Has pride caused you to reject looking into th is matter Don't let pride keep you from trusting the bible. You as well as you child's eternal destiny is at stake. May the following poem cause you to trully look into the matter

When I was a child I was taught when I died I would not know where I would go
Would I go to heaven above or to the flames down below
Now that I am grown I still believe what my parents taught me so
Just do good works and go to church and God will take you soul
After all God is good God is love He just hast to let me in
But the bibles says because God's good he hast to punish sin
The bible teaches because God good he must punish fornicators thieves and liars
And sentence them to a place the bible calls the Lake of Fire
For all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory the bible said
Hell's the place we all deserve to go when we are dead
My heart just stopped I just died and now will suffer eternal woe
Oh no I cry what have I done Where will my children go
I yell and scream and grit my teeth and wonder when it'll be
When my children will join me here for all eternity
But there's good news if your reading t his it means it's not too late
For you can repent and trust in Christ and escape this awful fate
For God so loved the world He gave his only begotten Son
He's not willing that any perish no not even one
Just ask him now do not delay For your sins he wants to pay
Don't be a fool and trust in self He is the only way
Just pray right now with all your heart, Call upon Christ today
Boast not thyself of tomorrow for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth Proverbs 27:1
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-02-2008, 07:59 AM

Here is the latest version with I hope all the errors gone. God bless.

Attention Parents!!! If You Children Died Today Where Would They Spend Eternity? ( An open letter to parents)

Many parents blindly go through life believing what they were taught as children. This is no more so than in the matter of religion. Most of us were taught that being a good person, doing good works, going to church, or keeping the commandments would grant us entrance into the Pearly Gates. After all only murderers, rapist, child molesters, and really bad people go to hell. Don't all good people go to heaven? So the question we must ask ourselves is Am I a good person? Am I good enough to go to heaven? The best way to find out is by looking at God's standard of right and wrong the Ten Commandments. Let's look at a few of them.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;" Exodus 20:7 Ever done this? Ever used God's name as a curse word to express disgust? "Honour thy father and thy mother:" Exodus 20:12 Have you always done this? Have you ever disobeyed your parents, Talked back to them? "Thou shalt not steal." Exodus 20:15 Have you ever taken anything that did not belong to you despite of the value Cheated on a test illegally downloaded music off the Internet? "Thou shalt not bear false witness." Exodus 20:16 Ever told a lie? Even what some call a “white lie”? "Thou shalt not commit adultery." Exodus 20:14 Jesus said If you have looked with lust you have commited adultery in your heart

So far we have only looked at five of the Ten Commandments. How are you doing? Do you still think you are a good person? The Bible says "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" Rom 3:10 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23 You must admit that if you have told one lie you are a liar. If you have used God's name in vain you are a blasphemer. If you have ever stolen anything you are a thief. If you have talked back or did the opposite of what your parents told you to do you have dishonored them. If you have ever looked upon anyone with lust even once, then you are an adulterer.
Now that we have looked at you Let's look at your children? Have you mistakenly taught them that being good will get them into heaven and therefore damned them to hell. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8,9 "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us," Titus 3:5 Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ paid our sin debt when he shed his blood on the cross. Three days later he gained victory over death when he rose again. Please don't let pride keep you from looking into this matter. Don't let pride keep you from trusting the Bible. You and your child's eternal destiny are at stake. I pray that the following poem cause you to truly look into the matter.

When I was a child I was taught that when I die I would not know where I would go.
Would I go to heaven above or to the flames down below?
Just do good works and go to church and God will take your soul.
After all God is good God is love He just has to let me in.
But the Bible says that because God's good he has to punish sin.
Because God is good He must punish fornicators, thieves, and liars,
and sentence them to a place the Bible calls the "Lake of Fire" Rev 21:8
For all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory the Bible said.
Hell's the place we all deserve to go when we are dead.
My heart just stopped, I just died, and now will suffer eternal woe.
Oh no I cry what have I done. Where will my children go?
I yell and scream and grit my teeth and wonder when it'll be.
When my children will join me here for all eternity.
But there's good news if your reading t his it means it's not too late.
For you can repent and trust in Christ and escape this awful fate.
For God so loved the world He gave his only begotten Son.
He's not willing that any perish no not even one.
Just ask him now do not delay For your sins he wants to pay.
Don't be a fool and trust in self He is the only way.
Just pray right now with all your heart, Call upon Christ today.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12
"Boast not thyself of tomorrow for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth." Proverbs 27:1
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
Old 12-11-2008, 09:48 PM

Thank you so much. I'm posting this to my Facebook feed for people to see.

Much Love in Christ,
Stephen
Old 12-11-2008, 10:22 PM

Oh, I did some editing on your tract for you to look at. Let me know if you think my edit is ok.

Quote:
Attention Parents!!! (An open letter to parents)

If You Children Died Today Where Would They Spend Eternity?

Many parents blindly go through life believing what they were taught as children. This is no more so than in the matter of religion. Most of us were taught that being a good person, doing good works, like going to church, or keeping the commandments would grant us entrance into the Pearly Gates. After all only murderers, rapist, child molesters, and really bad people go to hell. Don't all good people go to heaven? So the question we must ask ourselves is, am I a good person? Am I good enough to go to heaven? The best way to find out is by looking at God's standard of right and wrong the Ten Commandments. Let's look at a few of them.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;" (Exodus 20:7) Have you ever done this? Have you ever used God's name as a curse word to express disgust? "Honour thy father and thy mother:" (Exodus 20:12) Have you always done this? Have you ever disobeyed your parents, Talked back to them? "Thou shalt not steal." (Exodus 20:15) Have you ever taken anything that did not belong to you, even something of little value? Have you ever cheated on a test, or illegally downloaded music off the internet? "Thou shalt not bear false witness." (Exodus 20:16) Have you ever told a lie? Even what some call a “white lie”? "Thou shalt not commit adultery." (Exodus 20:14) Jesus said "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

So far we have only looked at five of the Ten Commandments. How are you doing? Do you still think you are a good person? The Bible says "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Romans 3:10) "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23) You must admit that if you have told one lie you are a liar. If you have used God's name in vain you are a blasphemer. If you have ever stolen anything you are a thief. If you have talked back or did the opposite of what your parents told you to do you have dishonored them. If you have ever looked upon anyone with lust even once, then you are an adulterer.
Now that we have looked at you, we'll move on to what this means for your children. Have you mistakenly taught them that being good will get them into heaven and therefore damned them to hell? "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9) "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us," (Titus 3:5) Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ paid our sin debt when He shed His blood on the cross. Three days later after being buried in a stone tomb he gained victory over death when He rose again. Please don't let pride keep you from looking into this matter. Don't let pride keep you from trusting the Holy Bible. You and your child's eternal destiny are at stake. I pray that the following poem cause you to truly look into the matter.

When I was a child I was taught that when I die I would not know where I would go.
After all God is good, God is love, He just has to let me in.
But the Bible says that because God is good he has to punish sin.
And sentence them to a place the Bible calls the "Lake of Fire" Revelation 21:8
For all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory the Bible said.
My heart just stopped, I just died, and now will suffer eternal woe.
But there's good news if your reading this it means it's not too late.
For you can repent and trust in Christ and escape this awful fate.
For God so loved the world He gave his only begotten Son.
He's not willing that any perish, no not even one.
Just ask him now, do not delay. For your sins he wants to pay.
Don't be a fool and trust in self He is the only way.
Just pray right now with all your heart, Call upon Christ today.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12
"Boast not thyself of tomorrow for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth." Proverbs 27:1
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
Some of the edits I made were minor, others were to make things look better on Facebook. If you want a 'diff' output so you can see all my changes, just let me know.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 12-15-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Oh, I did some editing on your tract for you to look at. Let me know if you think my edit is ok.

Some of the edits I made were minor, others were to make things look better on Facebook. If you want a 'diff' output so you can see all my changes, just let me know.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
That would be good. I did some more updating but would like to see what you came up with. I made it into a bi fold tract that I am still waiting on some prices from printers. If you or anyone else know of a good printer please let me know. God bless.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:06 AM

Well I sent the final copy off to the printer. I am still waiting for a price quote So I can see how many I can order. Please continue to pray for the tract and it's effectivness. God bless.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBibleSender View Post
Well I sent the final copy off to the printer. I am still waiting for a price quote So I can see how many I can order. Please continue to pray for the tract and it's effectivness. God bless.
Neat, so are these going to be passed out on the streets?

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 12-29-2008, 08:04 PM

I am going to use them how ever I can. I want to order atleast a few thousand to send to others who will be able to use them. I am hoping this aswell as the In 100 years tract will be the first of many tract I am able to write and mail out free of charge. God bless.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:32 PM

That tract "Attention Parents..." is very interesting. BibleSenders, is that the final edited text? I would like to use it. We've got unsaved parents who send their children to our kindergarten school, and that would be a good one to give them.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:33 PM

Below is the final copy. Please pray that I will have the funds to have several thousand printed if not more. God bless.

An Open Letter To Parents!!!
By Ryan Olson

Many parents go through life blindly believing what they were taught as children. This is no more so than in the matter of religion. Most of us were taught that being a good person, doing good works, going to church, or keeping the commandments would grant us entrance into the Pearly Gates. After all, murderers, rapists, child molesters, and really bad people are the only ones who go to hell, right? Don't all good people go to heaven? So the question we must ask ourselves is, "Am I a good person?" and, "Am I good enough to go to heaven?" The best way to find out is by looking at God's standard of right and wrong through the Ten Commandments. Let's look at a few of them:

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain" Exodus 20:7. Ever done this? Ever used God's name as a curse word to express disgust?

"Honour thy father and thy mother" Exodus 20:12. Have you always done this? Have you ever disobeyed your parents, or talked back to them?

"Thou shalt not steal" Exodus 20:15. Have you ever taken anything that did not belong to you regardless of the value, cheated on a test, or illegally downloaded music off the Internet?

"Thou shalt not bear false witness" Exodus 20:16. Ever told a lie, even what some call a "white lie"?

"Thou shalt not commit adultery" Exodus 20:14. Jesus said If you have looked with lust you have committed adultery in your heart!

So far we have only looked at five of the Ten Commandments. How are you doing? Do you still think you are a good person? The Bible says "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" Rom 3:10 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23. You must admit that if you have told one lie you are a liar. If you have used God's name in vain you are a blasphemer. If you have ever stolen anything you are a thief. If you have talked back or did the opposite of what your parents told you to do you have dishonored them. If you have ever looked upon anyone with lust even once, then you are an adulterer. Now that we have looked at you, let's look at your children? Have you mistakenly taught them that being good will get them into heaven and therefore damned them to hell?

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8,9 "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us" Titus 3:5

No amount of good works whether baptism, church membership, communion, or any other work will pay for sin

Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ paid our sin debt when he shed his blood on the cross. Three days later he gained victory over death when he rose again. Sin must be paid for. You can either accept the payment Christ already made, or you can pay for it yourself in hell. Don't let pride keep you from looking into this matter. Don't let pride keep you from trusting the Bible. You and your child's eternal destiny are at stake. I pray that the following poem may cause you to truly look into the matter.

After all God is good God is love He just has to let me in.

But the Bible says that because God's good He has to punish sin.

and sentence them to a place the Bible calls the "Lake of Fire" Rev 21:8

For all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory the Bible said. Romans 3:23

My heart just stopped, I just died, and now will suffer eternal woe. Mat 25:41

But there's good news if you're reading this. It means it's not too late. For you can repent and trust in Christ and escape this awful fate.

For God so loved the world He gave his only begotten Son. John 3:16

He's not willing that any perish no not even one. II Peter 3:9

Just ask him now do not delay For your sins he wants to pay.

Don't be a fool and trust in self He is the only way. John 14:6

Just pray right now with all your heart, Call upon Christ today. Romans 10:13

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

For more information please write to

After Death What?

C/O Walworth Baptist Church

39241 120th Ave

Ulen, Mn 56585
email: afterdeathwhat@gmail.com