General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 10-19-2008, 01:04 PM

Default A Question about Ruckman

I was recently sent an email by a friend warning me of the dangers of Peter Ruckman. This one was new though. It wasn't about aliens or anything.

He said that my old pastor had discovered that Peter Ruckman denied that abortion was a sin, and that he actually advocated abortion. He gave no reference or anything, so I was very skeptical (I know Ruckman teaches that a baby becomes a living soul when it takes his first breathe, I disagree, but I don't think that promotes abortion...).

I found only one place online that even claims this (no references again) and it's that stupid petersruckman.com site, which is just page after page of accusations with no evidence of witnesses.

Is anyone familiar with this accusation?
Old 10-19-2008, 04:31 PM

I have never heard Peter Ruckman in any of his writtings or his sunday school mp3 or any other recording ever advocate abortion. I would beleive the site to be a hate site. Pay it no mind.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:36 PM

I am new to Ruckman,heard he is hardcore KJ and is pretty abrasive,this was from a trusted Baptist Preacher.

http://www.kjv1611.org/PSR.htm

I came acrossed a hate site as well. agree with chette777. would like to know more about his teachings. Thougt he was in Florida? how about some web links?

Last edited by Jeremy; 10-19-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:51 PM

I think Ruckman is a crack pot and wouldn't doubt it if he did believe that abortion is not a sin. That's just my humble opinion.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:51 AM

He didn't say it wasn't a sin, and nobody appreciates you calling a man a crackpot and then attributing a lie to him, based on your previous supposition that he is a "crackpot" so he could teach anything....
Old 12-13-2008, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltpage View Post
I think Ruckman is a crack pot and wouldn't doubt it if he did believe that abortion is not a sin. That's just my humble opinion.
I think you're a troll for coming onto a Bible Believers forum and proclaiming a great teacher of the Holy Bible to be a crackpot. Not only that but you've managed to condescend to this level in 5 posts. Nice work. I must say you've done a good job to make a good first impression.

For Jesus' sake,
Stephen
Old 12-13-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltpage View Post
Maverick did a slightly quicker job of being an idiot; I think his first post was filled with similar nonsense, albeit against the KJB instead of just a man.

Begone. Or straighten out your attitude. We don't need loudmouthed know-it-alls here.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I was recently sent an email by a friend warning me of the dangers of Peter Ruckman. This one was new though. It wasn't about aliens or anything.

He said that my old pastor had discovered that Peter Ruckman denied that abortion was a sin, and that he actually advocated abortion. He gave no reference or anything, so I was very skeptical (I know Ruckman teaches that a baby becomes a living soul when it takes his first breathe, I disagree, but I don't think that promotes abortion...).

I found only one place online that even claims this (no references again) and it's that stupid petersruckman.com site, which is just page after page of accusations with no evidence of witnesses.

Is anyone familiar with this accusation?

A certain pastor in Sydney is trying to sow discord among the brethren by making these accusations.

The church I attend is being called a 'cult' because we use Dr Ruckman's material. The claim has also been made that our church believes in abortion.

I have it on good authority from a PBI graduate that neither Dr Ruckman nor Bro. Donovan believe or have EVER taught that abortion is right.

Furthermore our church is against abortion.

Luke, I think I know who sent you the email. He has been corrected but prefers to remain in ignorance-please ignore him on this matter-it is simply a pack of lies.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbible1611 View Post
A certain pastor in Sydney is trying to sow discord among the brethren by making these accusations.

The church I attend is being called a 'cult' because we use Dr Ruckman's material. The claim has also been made that our church believes in abortion.

I have it on good authority from a PBI graduate that neither Dr Ruckman nor Bro. Donovan believe or have EVER taught that abortion is right.

Furthermore our church is against abortion.

Luke, I think I know who sent you the email. He has been corrected but prefers to remain in ignorance-please ignore him on this matter-it is simply a pack of lies.
Thankyou DrBible. It's sad to hear that this has happened. I keep getting emails from him and messages on facebook with links to "exposes" - by R.L. Hymers of all people. Why would anything Hymers say matter. He is a Bible corrector, and a calvinist.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:40 PM

Luke,

Dr. Bible gave you some sound advice. Many who hate Ruckman can not face him on Bible, so they make up lies and spread lies about what he believes.

As far as Hymers goes, I'll bet he has never took one bus kid to church or lead any person to the Lord in his life. I would not let this man teach Sunday school much less put any value on what this apostate says on any Bible issue. I'll bet if I took him door knocking he could not even deal with a normal person about his soul or get at man to come to church if his life depended on it. I'll also bet I have took more people to church on one day than this man has took to church in his life. I'll bet you have lead more men to the Lord than he has.

As Preacher Lackey would always say, if any man is not a soul winner d him and any of his teachings. If any man dose not even the Bible enough to lead anyone to the Lord avoid him. Leading the lost to the Lord is the main goal of any N.t. church. If any leader in the church can not win sinners to Christ, they are not worthy of any leadership role in the church. This is why 99% of all Bible college teachers are not worth learning from. Judge a tree by the fruit it bares. Ruckman has fruit, but what are Hymers fruit?

Atlas