Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Bro. Parrish

Default Jack Black as Jesus in Homosexual Play

It's always so nice when hollywood actors show their true colors...

Jack Black stars as "Jesus" proclaiming that
homosexual marriage will save the U.S. economy...

in a star-studded mini-musical based on the homosexual marriage
ban in California.

The three-minute attack on Christians and Proposition 8 voters, appearing on website Funny Or Die, was put together by a group of Hollywood stars including actors Jack Black (Nacho Libre) John C. Reilly (Perfect Storm), Alison Janney (Juno) and the openly homosexual Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser, M.D.)
sad but true...

VIDEO HERE:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...rom=public_rss

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 12-05-2008 at 11:06 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-06-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
It's always so nice when hollywood actors show their true colors...

Jack Black stars as "Jesus" proclaiming that
homosexual marriage will save the U.S. economy...

in a star-studded mini-musical based on the homosexual marriage
ban in California.

The three-minute attack on Christians and Proposition 8 voters, appearing on website Funny Or Die, was put together by a group of Hollywood stars including actors Jack Black (Nacho Libre) John C. Reilly (Perfect Storm), Alison Janney (Juno) and the openly homosexual Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser, M.D.)
sad but true...

VIDEO HERE:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...rom=public_rss

Why am I not surprised? I keep noticing that everything that comes out of Hollywood is not of God. I'm not surprised but a little sad indeed.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Bro. Parrish

What was disturbing was Jack Black's "Jesus" character attempts to invalidate the Bible based on the OT references to slavery and seafood. Somebody has never read Romans chapter 1.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
What was disturbing was Jack Black's "Jesus" character attempts to invalidate the Bible based on the OT references to slavery and seafood. Somebody has never read Romans chapter 1.
I noticed that too. It was also disturbing to see Jesus portrayed as a fat slob with a huge pot belly. I'm not sure if that was really Black's tummy or if it was over emphasized for the purpose of making Jesus look like a slob?

What a joke! But I'm not laughing.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Bro. Parrish

America's homosexuals don't know how good they have it.
I wonder if Jack Black will be playing Muhammad next, since there are still several Islamic nations that actually EXECUTE homosexuals:
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...f-several.html
http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2005/11/2...sexual-conduct

Oh, no he wouldn't do that because HE MGHT OFFEND THE MUSLIMS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4684652.stm
Old 12-08-2008, 06:07 PM

Jack black would be better at portraying buddha.

It's disturbing to Jesus portrayed by any Hollywood leftist,but than again what can you expect from the church of scientology or any other religious sect. coming out of californication.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian View Post
I noticed that too. It was also disturbing to see Jesus portrayed as a fat slob with a huge pot belly. I'm not sure if that was really Black's tummy or if it was over emphasized for the purpose of making Jesus look like a slob?
It's both. Jack Black is a fat slob, like John Belushi was. And so using his appearance is another way of poking fun at Jesus.

Quote:
What a joke! But I'm not laughing.
Well, America's got Jack Black, and the U.K. has Monty Python. Just for Christmas, they're releasing a special boxed set of their three comedy movies ("Monty Python's Life of Brian" and two others), and do you know what they're calling the set?

"Monty Python's Holy Trinity."

These are funny guys. Witty guys. They'll find out what laughter is all about:

Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof (Pro. 1:24-30).
Old 12-09-2008, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
It's both. Jack Black is a fat slob, like John Belushi was. And so using his appearance is another way of poking fun at Jesus.

Well, America's got Jack Black, and the U.K. has Monty Python. Just for Christmas, they're releasing a special boxed set of their three comedy movies ("Monty Python's Life of Brian" and two others), and do you know what they're calling the set?

"Monty Python's Holy Trinity."

These are funny guys. Witty guys. They'll find out what laughter is all about:

Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof (Pro. 1:24-30).
Yep, they sure will find out:

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14-15 KJV)

For Jesus' sake,
Stephen
Old 12-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Bro. Parrish

I think it's time for Stephen Baldwin to pay Jack Black a visit...
Old 01-24-2009, 10:25 AM

Jack Black and all of his godless Hollywood friends better laugh it up now. When they stand before God as Judge, there will be no laughter or mocking in that day.