Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:59 PM

Default Thoughts on the Antichrist

I was reading through a link (http://bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm) that I came across using the firefox plugin "StumbleUpon". In this webpage was the statement "The Antichrist, possibly a charismatic Muslim with a fake Jesus as a sidekick, will convince his followers he is the answer to the world’s problems." really struck me for some reason. Doesn't Islam teach that Muhammed will return with Isa (their version of Jesus)? Doesn't this seem all to likely, given what we read in Revelation? They believe Jesus was just a prophet, and the Antichrist is supposed to have a prophet that performs miracles. I guess I don't know much about Islam, so I can't go beyond this. Another thing that strikes me as interesting is that I was watching youtube videos about all the preparations in Israel to build the third temple. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9UmYO0EtfU It really amazes me to see the hand of God in all of this. It's amazing the circumstances preventing the rebuild. I mean, seriously, these folks have new Levites that are trained, they have a multimillion dollar solid gold Menorah, diamond cut stone blocks. I mean it's just so uncanny to see this epic rebuild being held back by politics. Then there is the dome of the rock, which I imagine will be removed in response to something the Antichrist does. I also love how they mention in the video that they don't know if the temple rebuild (which all believe is related to the coming of the Messiah) will be right before or shortly after the coming of the Messiah.

To many coincidences in all of this. Islam simply must have a significant role in these end times events.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-05-2008, 11:34 PM

just one of the here is Christ there is Christ senarios floating around. but by this we know the end of this age is near
Old 10-06-2008, 09:50 AM

Hey Stephen

May I share something my Grandfather said to me when I mentioned about who, when and where the anti christ would come.

"Steve" he said

"Look, watch, pray for the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ, lay no thought to the revelation of the antichrist, look towards Christ and look nowhere else"

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
Galatians 2:4
And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

1 Thessalonians 1:6
And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:
7 So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.
8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
Hey Stephen

May I share something my Grandfather said to me when I mentioned about who, when and where the anti christ would come.

"Steve" he said

"Look, watch, pray for the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ, lay no thought to the revelation of the antichrist, look towards Christ and look nowhere else"

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
Galatians 2:4
And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

1 Thessalonians 1:6
And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:
7 So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.
8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
Amen, brother. I totally agree. I guess why I take note of these things is because it is important for Christians to study prophesy (Israel's ignorance of the very thing is the perfect example of how not to live). Also, the fact that we're SO close is very exciting. I want so badly to behold Jesus in all His glory! I want to kiss His beautiful feet! The signs are all around us that my deepest desire will be fulfilled very shortly. I am very excited.

Stephen
Old 10-07-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Amen, brother. I totally agree. I guess why I take note of these things is because it is important for Christians to study prophesy (Israel's ignorance of the very thing is the perfect example of how not to live). Also, the fact that we're SO close is very exciting. I want so badly to behold Jesus in all His glory! I want to kiss His beautiful feet! The signs are all around us that my deepest desire will be fulfilled very shortly. I am very excited.

Stephen
Amen Brother! I feel you with this one.
Even so, Come LORD Jesus.