Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Pre week trib is not acceptable because the antichrist makes himelf known at the beginning by making a 7 year pact with Israel that is broken in the mid week or 3 1/2 years. Part of thetribulation is the Son of perdition who institutes peace and safetly for all. but mid way he wants everyones worship and brings in 3 1/2 years of pure wrath.
I think Chette meant post trib or mid week ?

This is were I come from on my reasoning, When the man of sin is revealed, the Church would know it, there is no question that is the case, the LORD speaks of strong delusion and that is the only way the Church would not be aware that the man of sin had been revealed, but that strong delusion is for unbelievers after Christ has closed the door.
To know the exact time, the exact day, the exact month, the exact year that the man of sin is revealed gives ANYONE a stopwatch of 7 years to the Second coming of our LORD and Saviour, same applies for the 3 1/2 years that the covenant will be broken and the tribulation will escalate into "the great tribualtion"
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-02-2008, 07:03 AM

correction

mid week trib is not aceptable

I agree with peopleoftheway's view