General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 06-30-2009, 05:02 PM

Sorry Biblereader

The site address is; http://www.crossroad.to/
and not what I thought it was above (I suppose the additional "s" was a "scribal error!"

God Bless

PaulB
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 07-01-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulB View Post
Hi Biblereader!

Thanks for your comments and it’s nice to hear from you!

The entire ethos of the church took on a whole new meaning with every sermon coming from that ridiculous paraphrase known as the message. I came away from the services feeling ill, troubled and very very suspicious!

It wasn’t long before I took a four-page document to the overseers critiquing the whole movement as questionable to say the least, but after that I was labelled as “puritan” and behind the times.

I listened to Dave Hunt, David Wilkerson, Jacb Pracsh and many others on the issue before I was finally rebuked for standing on Scripture and realised that I had no place within that body of believers.
There is a link on You tube suggesting that Rick Warren is part of the Council on Foreign Relations, which wouldn’t surprise me at all.

There is a site that seems to be quite in touch on this issue it is: www.crossroads.to

I think what frustrates me the most about Rick Warren is that he has the audacity to redesign church on the basis of the votes of the ungodly which then makes an assembly of unbelievers the majority. To me he is a 21st century Constantine!

I think that Rick as well as Brian McClarran (if I remember right) who is behind the emergent church are plants who have learned all the evangelical lingo with the aim of leading us into the one world religion of the antichrist.

Hope that this has answered you question.

God bless

PaulB
Yes, PaulB, and thank you for going in to such detail. You have taught me something new, and helped build upon some past information I had collected.
The body of unbelievers voting, is hard to believe, but, our world is fast going to hell, and it's not surprising that the emerging churches are full of blasphemers and lovers of the world, rather than lovers of God.
Thank you so much for answering me, in clear, precise detail.
God bless you, too.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:09 PM

Hi Biblereader - you have blessed me just as much as I have blessed you. It is often the case that you feel like you are going through things alone - nice to know that that's not the case!
If you liked the link that I posted then I'm sure that this one will be more of a blessing;
http://www.olivetreeviews.org/
You may already know of it - but if not then it is full of good info.

God bless
PaulB