Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2008, 08:10 PM

Default For my family's salvation

I been saved since around march this year. I thank God for sending His Son to die for my sins. My joy would be complete if not weren't because my family (most of them) are still unsaved. Though I tried witnessing to them, I’m sad to say I'm not the best person to witness to them. I'm born again, and I thank the Lord Jesus for it, but I'm still struggling with certain sins in my life, have a bad history with them because of past sins, and my fellowship with the Lord it's not the best right now. I pray, and I ask you my brothers and sisters in Christ, to pray that the Lord Jesus will open their eyes and use a godly man or woman to show them the gospel, that they might be saved (like he did with me). I understand they not believing what I say because of my mistakes of the past, so my hope right now it's that the Lord Jesus will use another believer because I find my self (right now) kind of useless.