Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda S. View Post
Well, thank you Sister Jessica for summing that up for all of us.

I personally thought Bro. Forrest did a fine job of explaining the Scripture on this topic, but that is just my "opinion".

Be blessed!
Sis Amanda,

WHO is Jessica??????
If you are referring to sis Greenbear, her name is Jennifer, and you have called her "Jessica" more than once. I've never seen her refer to you as Amelia or Andrea - she always calls you Amanda. Since you and she have had so many threads back and forth, I would think you'd remember her name.

Honor her as a sister in the Lord, by remembering her name. Her name is at the end of each of her posts.

Note: This is how sis Jennifer ends all of her posts here: For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 1Timothy 2:3-6
jennifer

Thank you for your kind consideration, sis!

Jassy