Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:36 AM
s_vandeusen8402

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha sister,

I am in complete agreement with you and hope and pray that you will not have to face this ordeal. But, and if you do, I believe you will have done everything humanly possible, and as such, I believe your judgment to be Scriptural and justified.

Don't let anyone (anywhere) put a load of "guilt" upon you - whatever you and your husband decide!

May God bless you, your husband, your toddler, and your unborn child.

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayer. They really mean a lot to me during this difficult time.

God Bless You!!!
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-30-2008, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_vandeusen8402 View Post
It is very easy to say what one would do IF faced with a certain situation, but it is completely different when the situation becomes reality. I hope beyond hope that you never have to face a situation like this, but please do not be quick to judge others.
Amen. I pray you do not have to face this as you've described it.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:49 AM

There are two situations that truly threaten the life of the mother....at least two that I know about. Abruptio placentae and placenta previa. These can happen from very early on in a pregnancy to labor and childbirth. In the early months of childbirth, where the baby is not viable outside the womb is a good example to use. Abruptio placentae, if not repaired will most likely kill the mother and the baby has no chance to survive. I've seen this in the field and I've seen women die. Even in rare situations like this, it's very hard to make the decision to save the mother's life, but to allow her to die would be even more of a senseless act. I would pray that God would bless my wife with the ability to have more children after a situation like this rather than losing both. I don't consider that an abortion either as in either case the placenta, which is the life-support for the baby in the womb, is damaged beyond repair.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:18 AM

My daughter was diagnosed with placenta previa very early during her last pregnancy. Through continued prayer, the situation was cured and she gave birth in December.