Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
What about Ezekiels vision of Wheels? Ezekiel Chpt 1v15 and 10v9

Zechariah was prophetic like Ezekiel,so was the flying rolls an actual sighting or a vision?

There are preachers who use Ezekiel as an example for UFO's ,so the same could be said with Zechariah.

I personally havn't seen UFO's,and think they are probably something the Air Force may have been testing like the F117 Nighthawk,F22 Raptor,B2 stealth bombers,Drones etc.. and many others that are being tested now that none of us know about.

Although, if there were UFO's,i would think that it would have to be in line with the Rapture.
Jeremy, I think a lot of "preachers" have a loose screw. They look at it in the context of a contemporary aerial phenomena, I think if they search the Scriptures daily the visions might be revealed to them. I've seen 3 UFOs myself, I don't know what they are. Not Venus or satellites, not swamp gas or F-117s. One saucer, one "cigar", and one black object moving through the clouds on a stormy November day that was so black it almost "glowed" blackness, you could make it out through the clouds.

Ezekiel's Wheel has given a lot of ammunition to the nutcake occultists who never read Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 1:1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.

Many by now are aware of Ding Dong Von Daniken in "Chariots Of The Gods" and his statement on the Ark, "Without actually consulting Exodus, I seem to remember the Ark pouring out showers of sparks..." Real "scientific".
Carl Sagan and Dr' Clifford Wilson both did a number on von Daniken, course not before he sold like 30 million books.

Grace and peace brother

Tony
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-25-2009, 11:17 PM

Well, brothers & sisters... At risk of sounding "nutty" - I will give my own experience. About 35 years ago, I was in a car with my family. I was in the backseat and we were driving back on a very dark highway, returning home from visiting my grandparents. My father was driving and had his eyes on the road, my mom (also in the front seat) younger brother and 2 older sisters were all sleeping. (We had a station wagon at that time.) My younger sister and I were awake. There were no streetlights out and the only lights came from car headlights on the highway. It was pretty late and the highway was not very busy. I remember sensing something very bright overhead and looking up and seeing something that I didn't know what it was. I pointed up at it and my little sister looked up and I KNOW that she saw it. In the next split second it made a very strange movement (it had been hovering) and it went one way and then another way - extremely quickly, like a zigzag and then it was gone.

We went home and to bed and never talked about it. I had the strangest, creepiest feeling about it and really didn't want to discuss it. I would say I was probably about 14 or 15 at the time. Many years later, I would bring it up and my sister would deny ever seeing it.

I can't really describe the shape or much about the visual appearance of it, I just remember it was like nothing I'd ever seen before - and, especially notable, was the way that it MOVED.

What I believe is this: The government is far more knowledgeable about such things than it lets on. They can use holograms, they can control weather, and they can do many things which people don't know about. They have created and invented things that we know nothing about. They have the ability to CLOAK things also. It makes an object DISAPPEAR instantly, although it is still there. I read an article about that one time, which included photographs of such aircraft. They keep all of this under wraps.

What's the point? Well, I believe that one day they will place some huge hologram that everybody will see, into the sky, to get people into the antichrist system. It will be the REAL "shock and awe" - LOL It will convince people like nothing before.

Anyway, all this stuff is really besides the point. Our faith in the LORD stands. Whether this stuff is real, "other-worldly", a created hoax, or whatever the case may be - our Lord is in control. Not some aliens, not some government, nor some grand antichrist scheme.

Jassy
Old 05-25-2009, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Let me make this clear, I don't look for them at all. You see them when you least expect it. I had posted one of these sightings a few months back, now I will tell you about another very close sighting I had.

It was in the winter of 1978 and at that time I worked 2nd shift for a company in New Milford, Connecticut. I lived in Waterbury, so each night I had about a 45 minute to 1 hour ride home.

I don't remember the exact date, but it was either February or March. I do remember it was a very clear, very cold, and beautiful night. There was a full moon.

It was around midnight, and I was travelling east on I-84, one of the busiest highways in our state. But this night there was very little traffic. I came over a large hill about 5 miles outside of Waterbury. After you come over this hill there is a long straightaway, maybe a mile, then the highway curves sharply to the left (north).

Anyway, as I am coming down this long straightaway, I look over to my left. Just above the trees, I would say no more than 50 feet above them, I saw this large object. It was a very simple object, it looked like a long metallic tube. It was shaped just like an Oscar Mayer hot-dog. I know that sounds silly, but that was it's shape. It was long and narrow, it was not shaped like a balloon or blimp (which I have seen on several occasions). I would estimate it was maybe 100 feet long, and maybe 15 feet tall, with rounded ends on each end.

I could see this object clear as a bell, as the sky was very bright that night from the full moon. The object actually looked dark against the sky, that is how bright the sky was that night. I cannot tell you the color of this object, but I thought it was a dark greyish color.

I quickly rolled down my window to get a better look and to see if I could hear this aircraft. All I could hear was the wind as I was going probably 65-70 MPH. I looked at the object as best I could while still looking at the road. This object had no wings or stabilizers whatsoever, it had no undercarriage as blimps do.

This aircraft did have three portholes on it's underside. They were perfectly round, just like the portholes on a ship, and evenly spaced apart. And a blue light was shining out of each porthole. The portholes looked like windows to me, and I could actually see INSIDE this ship. But all I saw was blue light inside.

Now, as I am driving down this long straightaway, this aircraft is travelling parallel with me in the same direction, although it is out-pacing me slightly. So, I estimate it was going around 80-90 MPH. It is just on the other side of this four lane highway, probably 200 feet distant at most. I wouldn't say I could have thrown a rock and hit it, but if I had a BB gun I could have hit it easily, that is how close this object is to me.

As this object got ahead of me, I saw that it also had a round porthole on it's end. This porthole was different though, it was shining green light. Again, I could literally see inside this craft, but all I saw was green light. It was as if this object was hollow inside.

As the object got to the bottom of the hill it did something that amazed me. It turned and followed the left turn in the highway. It was amazing, because I realized this craft was using the highway to navigate by! As I got to the bottom of the hill and made the left turn myself, I could still see this object, but now all I could see was the rear green porthole. It was very low now, and I was not in nearly as good a position to observe it. We were approaching the outskirts of Waterbury, and now the highway had many streetlights on each side, and I lost the object in the glare of the lights.

So, that was it. When I arrived home a few minutes later I told my wife what I had seen, and she believed me. She thought I should call the Police, but I didn't see the sense, they would just think I was crazy, and besides, the object was gone. So, I didn't call.

I do not believe this object was a military craft for several reasons. First, it was flying too low. The military does not fly aircraft, even experimental aircraft at tree-top level in the middle of the night in very hilly terrain. I am sure it was not a balloon or blimp as it was not shaped like a balloon, plus it was way too fast. The world speed record for a blimp is around 90 MPH I believe, at altitude. It also made no noise that I could hear, if you've ever heard a blimp they make a real racket that you can hear for miles. And again, balloons do not fly at tree-top level at midnight.

Plus, I can't say I know it all, but I grew up around military bases all my life, as my father was an aircraft technician for the military. I have seen some pretty amazing aircraft, including captured German buzz-bombs that the Air Force used to fly as drones when we lived at Eglin AFB. I was very into planes as a boy, I used to build models of all the WWI, WWII, and modern aircraft. This doesn't make me an expert, but I was pretty good at identifying aircraft. This object was unlike anything I have ever seen before or since.

But I did not look for this object, it was just right there where I could see it. And you know, I got the strong impression that it was making this display just for me. I don't remember seeing any other vehicles on the road when I made this sighting. And I really don't enjoy seeing these things. I will say it is fascinating, but afterwards I do not feel well. I have never for one second thought these objects are from another planet, I know they are spiritual, and that they are evil. I do not know why they even attempt to fool me, I trust in Jesus.
Win, it was August of 1978 my mother and our neighbor across the street saw an object identical to the one you describe here above the little community of tract-housing we live in. This neighbor's son and I were best friends, we were at the drive-in movies that evening when the saucer showed up. 4 lights beneath it, it was very clear in our vision that it was spinning. It stopped in mid-air and went straight up. Now, what is even more odd than the fact half the people at a drive-in movie saw this thing, this drive-in is 2 miles as the crow flies from a very well known mid-west Air Force base.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-25-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
There is a new series on the History Channel called UFO Hunters, it's a pretty straightforward documentary... they interview a lot of police officers, commercial pilots and military personnel... anyway, a few days ago they had some video footage on there taken over an airport that was REALLY strange... to me it sounds very similar to what Winman saw, if I can find it I will put up a link.
Brother Parrish, I know the tapes by Dr. Ruckman you have, I bet we both have the same set, or had, in my case. After listening to them Doc Pete had some conclusions that these things like water and have something to do with iron, he quoted a lot of sources like George Adamski that in my mind was a clear fake.

I watch UFO Hunters if it happens to be on TV when I'm in front of it, but like Ghost Hunters they seem to draw no real conclusions.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-25-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Winman, you are being called out on the Funny Furball Forums.

Apparently, we have to question you and cross examine your witness here, even though, like many other witnesses to UFO's (by definition, UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS), have no reason to lie.

But I guess you must not have seen what you saw because everybody knows UFO's don't exist.
Luke, those scoffers on FFF have gone so far into solipsism I'm sure the majority could not prove their own existence.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Bro. Parrish

Okay here is a simple question for all of you; have any of you seen one of these things since you were saved and grounded in God's Word?
Old 05-26-2009, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Well I have never seen one myself, I have seen some things at night that caught my eye, but they always turned out to be planes. But I'll tell you this; since U.F.O. simply means Unidentified Flying Object, and since we now have hundreds if not thousands of commercial pilots, military personnel and law enforcement officers who are coming forward about the amazing things they have seen, I think anyone who doesn't believe UFO's exist would just about have to be mentally insane.
Brother Parrish, we don't see by direct light, we see by reflected light. The objects I saw were solid, all reflected light, and in the case of the last object it's movements through the clouds interacted with them, ie, I could see clearly the cloud fragments themselves being moved by the thing.

This may perplex some, I'm not going to say what they are for the simple reason that firstly, the Scriptures are silent with regards airborne objects, or ground borne objects for that matter(cars). When a prophet is taken to heaven by a chariot of fire I believe that's just what it was. Ezekiel's Wheel was clearly stated to have been a vision, as I believe the flying roll and the two winged women were in Zechariah.

Secondly, I'm not going to say they are demonic for the simple reason that there is so much right under our noses that are more demonic. Everything about Roman Catholicism is demonic, and if we say, Mormons, JWs, blah blah blah, well, all of them are merely pale imitations of the Big Saucer, Rome. Everything about Islam, Buddhism, or Hinduism is demonic. Jesus Christ is killed and eaten an average of 55 million times a day by people who are forbidden to marry for ecclesiastical reasons and are forbidden meats, as are the SDAs and others who try to force people back under the Law.

I'm not going to say there is life in outer space because we all know there is none, Acts 17 says He has deternined the bounds of our habitation.

Thirdly, we have a big problem with occult manifestations and the dispensational truths of right division, faith vs. sight. There was much occult activity before the Law. There was much occult activity under the Law. Under John the Baptist and Jesus Christ's Messianic ministry the devil worked overtime. The was demonic activity in the book of Acts. Why? Because God manifested Himself in one form or another that could be seen(sight). All, "times past". There is one little short verse in the letters of Paul, here in the "but now": We walk by faith, not by sight. Paul and the apostles and disciples who witnessed His resurrection knew Him after the flesh but we know Him not after the flesh in this Age, otherwise faith is not faith, but sight. So it stands to reason that if God will not have any physical manifestation of Himself in order that our belief in Him be by faith and nothing else, I do not see why he allows Satan and demons to do just the opposite, manifest themselves in the physical plane. What we call "demons" are evil "spirits", and a spirit hath flesh and bone? They don't, according to Jesus?

Well, if they don't then I see no reason for them to have these supercharged hot rods that flip around the sky at 7000 mph either. The most desperately wicked thing in Creation is not Satan or demons, it's the human heart(Jer. 17) Adolf Hitler was "demonic". No, Adolf Hitler was so far gone with venereal disease he hardly knew his own name, plus, he had a human heart. Charley Manson was "demonic". No, Charley Manson has what every abortion doctor in this country has, a human heart(Jer. 17).

Paul leads me to believe that the true demonic activity in this age is not UFOs and werewolves, but false doctrine by refusing to rightly divide the Scriptures, which is how we got the Catholic Church to begin with. Every time someone tries to teach false doctrine on this forum, that's demonic activity. Every time Satan appeared personally in the Bible, did he sprout fangs and cast spells, while saucers hovered above his head?

No, he spoke words.

What are these things in the sky? I don't know. They don't hinder or further me preaching the gospel of the grace of God, so I don't give them all that much thought. Am I afraid of being abducted? No. If they can shed lead from an SKS carbine they can have me.

Are there aliens among us? There sure are, FFF is just stinking with them.

Grace and peace brother

Zaltar Of Zeta Reticuli
Old 05-26-2009, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Brother Tim

I sincerely and truly hope FSSL is saved, I really do. That was un-Christian of me to call him Beelzebub. I am human, and I also have quite the sense of humor if I do say so myself, so I had to give him a little jab there. But I hope he is saved.

I do not visit FFF very often. I did at first out of curiosity, and I read quite a few posts, especially in the Bible Versions Forum. But the way the MVs attack those who believe in the Bible (and again, there is only one) is very immature and juvenile. I am 55 years old and really do not have the energy to argue with very childish people like this.

I would go there and let them question me about this UFO sighting if they want. I have nothing to hide, I told the truth as best as I can remember (it has been over 30 years). It is still very fresh in my mind, you don't forget experiences like this.

But I would not be a regular there. They are very childish and immature. Instead of posting scripture to support their positions, they usually ridicule a person, as if that proves they are right.

These folks don't get it. They will never understand scripture through scholarship. You can only understand scripture through the Holy Spirit, they are spiritually discerned.

1 Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

These folks think we are fools. That is exactly what the Bible says the natural man will think.

If ever they have the courage to trust God who promised to preserve his scriptures, then their eyes will be opened to understand, but not until.
Brother Win, was it "unChristian" for Jesus Christ to call Simon Peter Satan for preaching, what did I call it in message #37 in this thread, false doctrine?

Think about it brother Win. What is more demonic: A flying saucer or opposing the word of God, denying the preservation and inspiration of His word?

You had the name right the first time, you owe no one an apology. Brother Tim has had the wool pulled over his eyes by a very clever spiritual con-man. I've dealt with hundreds of them. Whether I address Barry or Roby or any of them, they all have the smell of brimstone on them.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-26-2009, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Okay here is a simple question for all of you; have any of you seen one of these things since you were saved and grounded in God's Word?
I was saved March 12, 1967. My UFO sightings:

1. August 1978
2. Thanksgiving weekend(Saturday) 1987(just after the first great Gulf Breeze wave of sightings)
3. October 1990

Grace and peace brother

Tony
Old 05-26-2009, 09:24 AM

I was saved at 11 years old in 1965.

1) 1969 Florida

2) 1973 Florida

3) 1978 Connecticut

4) 2004 (2 sightings of same object in one week) Connecticut

Hey, I can't say for certain what these things are, although I am 99% certain of what they were not. I sincerely do not believe them to be man-made, because they demonstrated behaviour that our craft cannot perform.

The craft I saw in 69 was flying no more than 30 MPH. It flew right over my head in daylight at no more than 100 feet altitude, very easy to observe. The craft I saw in 73 accelerated from a dead hover to a fantastic speed I can only estimate at many thousands of MPH in an instant. The craft I saw in 78 was too fast for a balloon, too slow for a plane, flew at tree-top level in the dead of night, and had no obvious means of propulsion. These were the three very close sightings within a few hundred feet of me I could see in detail. The object I saw in 04 was a smaller, more distant object but performed some amazing manuvers in the sky that I do not believe any man-made craft can perform.

I have never seen any little grey aliens, and believe me, I do not ever want to see one. But the objects I saw all looked liked designed aircraft that demonstrated performance I do not think we can do.

But what they are for absolute certain I cannot say. I will say this, that all of these sightings affected me very negatively. I truly felt a sense of evil when I observed them. I also felt that these objects were manifest especially for myself. Don't ask me why, this has always puzzled me. The object in 73 there was another witness present, but in all the others I was alone.

What can I say? There have been literally millions of reports. And most sightings go unreported, as people do not want to be ridiculed. But many witnesses have been very educated, and even trained observers such as astronauts, pilots and police officers. I am sure many may have been mistaken in what they thought they observed, but to dismiss all of these witnesses is not an intelligent response.

I knew I would be ridiculed for this report, but what I wrote was the truth, and I will never back down from it.

Last edited by Winman; 05-26-2009 at 09:35 AM.