General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:24 AM

I like Ruckman. I don't have to be a "Ruckmanite" in order to like his zeal and boldness. I happened to read one of his booklets when I was in my elementary years, I understood him, and he's one of those who opened my eyes to the KJB. I heard him preach one time when I was in high school. I have read a few of his books and watch his preachings in the internet.

I also read non-Ruckmanite KJV defenders as well as the anti-Ruckmanites. I learn many things from them, too. Many doctrinal positions that I hold are similar to Ruckman's, but they are similar to many non-Ruckmanites, too. For me, it's no big deal if people associate me with him (the man doesn't know me at all) simply because I believe things as he does, neither do I worry if my stand doesn't match with his. I am just not a Ruckmanite, but I like Ruckman. He makes sense many times.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-09-2008, 04:34 PM

Guys,

I like ole' Ruckman. He was one of the 1st in line to defend the AV.

Atlas
Old 03-09-2008, 08:51 PM

Gap Theories or not. What was going on before God recreated the earth in 6 days? we have liitle or no insight in the Holy Bible. but it had to do from conjuecture with Lucifer building a Throne. I beleive the earth has always been from eternity past. before Sun and Moon. when it ws in the eternity perfection with God it had no darkness about it for the abode of God is in light. and I beleive Lucifer was sent to build a throne on the earth and after he finished or was close to it He tries to take it for himself and exhalt it above the throne of God.

The earth has been in Gods plans before the foundation of all creation. and the earth was always planned to be the place of Christ's Throne. when Lucifer tried to take it and make himself like God. he brought in sin and Darkness when that iniquity of self will was revealed until then he had been perfect. but now he fell and along with him angels that were following him. Angels, Chrubim and Seraphim all had to have their test of free will just like man.

then God created the firmament to contain the darkness and keep it under controll until the time was completed her e on earth. and at its completion all the firmament will be removed and God glorious light shall shine once again on the lowely planet earth

Lucifer became Satan the Fallen angels devils and darkness lay across the face of the earth. god judged Satan and his followers and scattered them abrod in the heavens with in the spreading darkness. and destroyed the throne that Satan built (Ruckman believes it was teh moon. well to each his own) and that caused the void and formless earth that God comes upon in Verse 2 of Genesis.

Last edited by chette777; 03-09-2008 at 08:56 PM. Reason: additional info forgotten
Old 03-10-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Gap Theories or not. What was going on before God recreated the earth in 6 days?
Where does it say God recreated the earth?

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created [not recreated] the heaven and the earth.

To be honest, my mind can't comprehend what He was doing in the eternity past. Even conjectures aren't going to be able to fill an eternity before the six days of creation, so why should we even try to fill it in with things we simply don't know and scriptures don't say?

Quote:
we have liitle or no insight in the Holy Bible. but it had to do from conjuecture with Lucifer building a Throne.
I'm not sure how valuable conjecture is on it's own, do you have any scripture to support these theories?

Quote:
I beleive the earth has always been from eternity past.
Are you denying that God created the earth? There are verses that say God laid the foundation of the earth, formed the earth, made the earth (Eph 1:3, Isa 45:18, 2Kings 19:15, etc, etc). The earth had a beginning (Gen 1:1).

Quote:
The earth has been in Gods plans before the foundation of all creation. and the earth was always planned to be the place of Christ's Throne. when Lucifer tried to take it and make himself like God. he brought in sin and Darkness when that iniquity of self will was revealed until then he had been perfect. but now he fell and along with him angels that were following him. Angels, Chrubim and Seraphim all had to have their test of free will just like man.

then God created the firmament to contain the darkness and keep it under controll until the time was completed her e on earth. and at its completion all the firmament will be removed and God glorious light shall shine once again on the lowely planet earth
The light it talks about in Genesis 1 is physical light, not spiritual light. The physical world needs a physical light.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:06 AM
cpmac

Quote:
I believe the KJV/AV is God's infallible word in english. I believe the TR is God's infallible word in Greek. I therefore believe the greek TR cannot trump the KJV anymore than the Spanish Valera can trump the KJV.
It may be that those who think the Greek and Hebrew texts trump the KJV simply don't know how to properly translate. I believe that the KJV translators did a superior job translating the original languages into English. While I cannot prove that the KJV is inspired and infalible, I can say that it is the most consistent and sensible Bible I have ever read.

cpmac
www.tribulationhoax.com
www.biblefacts.net
Old 03-10-2008, 09:33 AM
cpmac

Quote:
Satan existed before Adam and Eve and he was a fallen light bearer before Adam and Eve.Jesus said He seen satan fall like lightning and this was before God was made flesh.The Ice Age was before the creation of Adam and Eve ect.
Many of the "Old Time Fundamentalists" like Larkin say that Satan was cast out of heaven and down to earth in the "dateless past." But again they say that he will be cast out of heaven in the future "Great Tribulation." If that is true, who let him back into heaven so that he must be cast out again?

I find that the Scriptures roughly pinpoint the time that Satan was cast out of heaven.
It was around the time of the AD70 Roman destruction of Jerusalem and the temple.

Revelation 12:
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, NOW IS COME SALVATION, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Salvation didn't come before Christ died on the cross. Nor was the kingdom set up before. And "the power of His Christ" came at the resurrection of Christ (Romans 1:4, KJV).

Matthew 28:
16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Jesus said He saw Satan fall like lightening from heaven. But He didn't say when He saw him fall. Jesus may have seen Satan fall in a vision. But the Bible doesn't say.

Last edited by cpmac; 03-10-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:05 PM

That's what fun about being a bible believer even when the bible is silent you can conject. it is all in fun no one is making doctrines here just supositions. I would neve attempt to make this fact or teach a doctrine. But at least we know where we are stretching it. some more hidious doctrines taught by even some devout Baptist are vailed in the doctrines of man.

but good investigators with little evidence can come up with a senario as to the truth.

I never said God did not create the earth. in the Beginning he did and it was perfect with form and not void and there was nothing but the Light of God to shine upon the vastness ofhis Heaven. but something took place between the begining and the the six day "creation" it was a recreation because it was created in the beginning of God creation with his heaven (abode) and when the Bible takes up the story in verse 2 of Genesis there is darkness which does not exist in God abode or heaven. the Heavens come about after the firmament separation from the Abode (heaven)of God. both celestrial and terestrial (even Mormons see that). and all we know is Lucifer tried to exhalt his throne above God's.

have fun bro God is a God of fun too! he is not some stick in the mud telling you you cant do that or do this. that's leagalism. grace walk in it and give it to others.
blessings
Old 03-10-2008, 07:08 PM

hey did you ever aks yourself why the second day of creation (recreation my opinion) God does not say it is good? Ruckman has a lot to say on it. get his commentary of Genesis is is awsome. alittle crazy at times but great stuff to wet your wistles of contention.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:00 PM

Location: San Diego, California, the most vile state in the Union

The problem is that what you are saying is AGAINST the Bible, not filling an absense of revelation through scripture.

"1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
Old 03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
jerry

Paladin, we can also add this fact to your reply:

God created the darkness - it was not Satan.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God didn't make a barrier to stop Satan's darkness in Genesis one (as some here were saying) - but created the darkness, then created the light to make a difference between them.