General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2008, 12:02 AM

Default Feeling a bit defeated.

So I spend a lot of time online sowing seeds. Mostly trying to cause people to doubt their perVersions enough to look into why we believe the KJB is the preserved Word of God. On occassion I speak out on the issues of our governments stance on sodomy and abortion. The other day I commented on someones facebook page about my stance on why abortion is wickedness before God. Now I'm not much of a writer, and my grammar is pretty bad at times, and my spelling isn't alway perfect either. Well this young gal basically through that in my face in response to my response. Boy I sure felt like a retard. I don't know why, but I feel quite defeated over this rediculous little matter. I feel like I should have spent more time in school working on my english! *sigh* I don't know what I should do in the future. I know I shouldn't let this stop me from shining the light, but I also shouldn't just ignore my deficiency. Anyone have any suggestions?

Peace and Love,
Stephen