Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2009, 05:02 AM

Default Ever read Revelation 22:14

Re 22:14, 15 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Interesting to see that after the New earth is established and the GWT judgement is over here is this little monkey wrench of a verse just staring us saying, if they keep my commandments they may have the right to the tree of life (which is in the City New Jerusalem), and they may enter through the gates (which means their names are written in the Lamb's book of Life 21:27 so they could enter in). and the rest lines up with Rev 21.

Are there unsaved unregenerated people in the new earth outside the New Jerusalem that if they keep his commandments? obvious it would be new set of commandments for the old ones were done away with (2Cor3:6-11).

unregenerated sinner in eternity future. this is an amazing scripture and how will grace, faith and works be? I guess as it was under Old Testament Law, they hear the commandments, then keep it in faith to the Lords word and do the works the commandments require with a true heart, then they shall receive the grace of God.

Wow I am sure glad for Faith alone. Aren't you?