Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Banned Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiBayouBaptist View Post

Thanks for the link Bro. Parrish! Considering what you wrote in your thread, it looks like those posts would be removed, but maybe it serves a point by having them on the site. I guess I'll have to see the posts that led to their banning myself, if it is possible to find them. I find it somewhat strange how quite a few folks on this site classify themselves by using someone's name in the description (Ruckman to use the example from your thread). I thought we are all following God here, not men. I understand the connection with certain pastors/theologians/writers with whom we agree, but there seems to be a unusually large amount of identification with men. This is somewhat baffling to me.
It is useful to have the post left in, not everyone has the time to read all of the post here if they have recently joined. On several ocassions members have been pointed to some of the threads and repetition was avoided.

Complete threads have been deleated, on ocassion.

If only some post were deleated (like the ones posted by people that were banned) it would leave a void in the thread.

Our administrator has been very fair with his dealings with the members. As you can see, we do not all see eye to eye. I am glad our Heavenly Father will straighten us out when we meet face to face.

Aloha,
Renee