View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 12:24 AM

AJ you are way off base in using God's word in the way you are with numbers. just because the Lord has 12 disciples is not a command to see why he only has twelve. you will notice Acts 2 there were 16 voices spoken and 16 men present at the time the sound of a rushing wind that divided itself into cloven tongues and rested on each one.

you don't have to know why God chose to have 7 days for the week, or why 28 days (four 7's) in a month (that is changed by men but based onteh cycle of the moon) but there is no hidden meaning in it. or 7 feasts 70 years, 70 or 72 disciples or why Satans name and death have five letters each. or why when one is smote under the fifth rib he will die. and if you know Christ risen onteh third day was nothing super spiritual it had to do with the custom of many eastern cultures that upon the fourth day a body is corrupt. Gods word said he would not let his Holy one see corruption. not hidden numbers needed to reveal that.

if God wanted us to waist time on figuring out the numbers he used he would give us a clear instructions on how to and which ones. 2Tim2:15 is the study of the word not the numbers. you will spend you life on that and miss a lot more than you think.

My freind I was already down that path of looking for the number meaning in the Bible when involed in the New Age cult of Church Universal and Triumphant. they were all into what you have just shared in your latest post. it is nothing new. But this I know these people believed in beings from other planets who have come here and are known as the Illuminate(Satan and his angels) and they are the ones who taught this whole number thing you are so freely thinking is of God.

I am born Again not reborn. and not loosing your salvation does not give you the right to dabble in Demonological teachings of Numbers. you will bring a blinding to your eyes to Gods truth not enlightenment. all what you said was said by the Illuminate (Satan and his angels) when they taught us that in the CUT cult. It would bring us freedom from fear, denominationlism and religion. I am telling you I have heard all your words directly from them. you may already be possessed and you are not trully saved as you think.

"from gaining understanding" that was the serpents (Satan) call to Eve, Genesis3: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. you are saying the same thing by claining if we will not open up to numerology we are traped in a bottle of Ignorance. No my freind it is the Devil who has your eyes (heart) focused on doing something you have no need to do. for the scriptures are clear on all of God wonderous wisdoms and ways. nothing is hidden in numbers beleive me.

A man named Simon beleived on Jesus (was he saved?) but he was rebuked by Peter with these words I say to you, "Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee Acts 8:22. for you it is not about gaining power to lay hand so men can receive the Holy Ghost. But that you think you can gain more knowledge by taking Gods word and numbering and getting hidden data and secrets that others cannot.

As I said in the last post you felt we did not know about how God inforces his word by doubling. we know all about his concentrated (Multiplying, doubling, tripling) ways, but he also has substarctions, divisions and removals.

We did not learn these things by converting numbers but by the study of His word for it is clear nothing is hidden as you assume. that is a lie of the Devil.

We will be praying for you and may I give you warning if you continue to place post which teach New AGe teachings you may have to answer to the Web Master. this is a site to learn and share Bible not New Age teachings.

Last edited by chette777; 06-21-2008 at 12:48 AM.