View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
"Imagine if this fiasco had happened under George Bush’s watch... (THE MEDIA WOULD HAVE DESTROYED HIM) We now know thanks to WCBS in NY that the feds knew the “mission” would cause panic and that they went ahead with the secret plans, anyway. There are still a lot more unanswered questions about what happened in the skies above New York City." more here:
http://michellemalkin.com/
Brother Parrish, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but when some out-of-work drug dealer tries a "home invasion" at Tony Bone's Dungeon, the question of life after death is gonna be solved for him. I think things are going to get hot for all of us becasue 3 million voter didn't have the sense God gave a brass spittoon. I think there's gonna have to be a lot of work at the grass-roots level as with Reagan in 1980 to restore the old ship of state out of it's leftward list, and that Obama's Presidency will go down in history as The Tea Party Administration.

Those who don't remember history are damned to repeat it. Didn't the Lord say that first when He said there is nothing new under the sun? Or did Lucian conflate that verse?

I'll ask Westcott at the next seance...

Grace and peace

Tony