View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatts1611AV View Post
I don't debate anymore with them. I simply rebuke them. Know why? Because why in the world would I waste my time debating some practical atheist like robycop concerning something he has never seen? ... What is the point brothers, in dealing with a bunch of dirty Bible rejecting liars like that crew?
Honestly, let robycop, and the rest of the devils over there have fun in their greek sandbox. I KNOW at least, that I have a book that T KNOW IS the Scriptures.
NONE of those geniuses over there could say the same thing. Let them whine and spin and spit. All devil controlled Bible rejecting silly asses do the same thing
Let them go out in the graveyard and howl at the moon. They probably listen to ozzy osbourne anyway
Gee, Slatts, do you think you could tell us what you REALLY think?

You used your very first post to do this? Why do you speak this way? There's no call for it. You call them devils and devil controlled Bible rejecting silly asses. I'm sure you think you can justify it, but I think you're way out of line. What you're doing is is not a rebuke, or an exhortation, or a correction and is not edifying in any way. There is no spiritual gift called ridicule. I can appreciate being angry and frustrated at these people; but be ye angry and sin not.