Thread: 2 Peter 3:5
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 06:28 PM

but where did I or Ole mention water on comets?

Well until man can catch a comet it is a theory that water is on one. equipment is made to look for such but I doubt it's accuracy as they are programed to give the answer men want to disprove God more than anything. I wouldn't consider a comet to be a storehouse of waters. while it could be something left over from the Noah flood water explosion as Hovin THEORIZES . remember this is all theory of great geysers that spewed water into outer space. there are waters above and water below but beware when men try to make great supposing ideas and then say they are biblical.

though water can be supposedly traced to other planets and comets there is not way to say it is in a form you can drink. the spectrometers only divide the chemicals they are not loose water floating or frozen, it is a mixture of created elements. interesting fact you can create 18 different types of water by changing the ion activity in the water. one of these types you can drink all you want and you will still die of dehydration

you are welcome to think that But God's word says the water came from above and below to cover the face of the earth. It doesn't say great geysers shot rock and water into deep space vacuum that landed on Mars and made comets. that is a good example on how men sneak their theories in on you cloaked in Bible terminology and then you swallow it as gospel truth.

the Bible is clear on the purpose of the earth Rev22. the purpose of man through out the Bible to glorify God in Grace and/or in Judgement. The purpose of Satan and his angles is clear to deceive, destroy, to kill, to tempt, to test and lie. the purpose of his son to save men and to take the throne not just promised to an earthly king but as was the purpose for the earth in the beginning.