View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:49 PM

Yuch!

What with all of the things we eat it is a good thing that:

Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

We are not defiled by what we eat.

I know what you mean about eating dog Chette. We had goat and dog on somebody's birthday and I only knew they had killed a goat. I gagged when I found they had given me dog meat, I must admit it was very tasty when I ate it though. I must have been around seven or eight years old and I remember crying because I ate our friend's dog.

I can remember my Dad talking about the shortages during the war and the things they ended up eating, at least you are prepared Chette. Americans are so spoiled, I'm glad our Lord is taking us out.

We went to a new Target (store) opening yesterday and the bounty that is spread across America is almost shameful. I kept looking at things and going we can get along without this or that, but then you look at other things just as frivilous (?) and go, "oh I could use that".

I look forward to the Lord's coming and am grateful that His grace is sufficient, and also that He supplies all our needs. He has so graciously supplied many of our wants also.

In Christ Love,
Renee