View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gophgetter View Post
Greetings Luke,

I can see I have made an enemy without even trying. How can I be a false prophet when all I have done is ask some questions. To be a prophet means to prophesy or preach. Show me where I have been doing this.

Peace
Man, I'm sorry gophgetter. Some of these folks have forgotten their place. I think some of them have altogether forgotten to read 1 John (really the whole thing). Of all the Christian forums online, this is the one that lacks love more than any of the others i've been to. I only remain here because there are a few smart, and yet humble, brothers who defend the KJB, and occassionally speak on here, and answer questions etc.

Just remember that when dealing with a lot of these baptist types, you have to just be ready for them to go on the offensive about every itsy bitsy little thing they don't agree with (... because thou hast left thy first love?), and cherish the few humble and God fearing among them. I think that a lot of them are so used to being attacked for their stance for the KJB that they remain in that offensive and defensive position towards those that aren't here to attack our cherished Bible. This is just my guess of course.

Anywho, know that you are loved brother. Make yourself at home.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen