View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 09:33 AM

joshjefflawn, i fully agree with you,I believe Hagee does have a solid doctrine,what i have noticed was the fact he is selling cd's dvd's on healing,it put up a big question mark.
Many years i have listened to Jack Van Impe,Hal Lindsey,and Charles Stanley.
I am not sure what you mean by Jack going soft towards Rome,maybe refering to his acceptance towards the Catholic Church and saying they believe the same as we. I have to question that.
When i look at people like Joel Osteen and Rick Warren,(The Purpose Driven Life uses 15 different Versions most i have never heard of) I do not see preachers,but inspirational speakers,nothing else,this is why people follow them,it is easy and feels good. If you take some of my psychology books and add the words God and the Bible you come up with the same things as these Speakers.
In recent years the words healing,anointing,speaking in tongues and prophesying are becoming more familiar with people. I do not believe any of it.
God doesn't give or need to give power to these fake healers and doesn't reveal past present or future in mans dreams today. That is why we have the Bible,but, it is even being Skewed.
Most of this false teaching is a way to manipulate people out of money and or give them a sense of false security among other things.
Jesse jackson has been on documentaries and i have heard him using profanity,Sharpton,Oral Roberts,Pat robertson and others more political than preacher,they belong to those who have the thickest wallets.