View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 02:24 AM

Hi Folks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
"A house divided against itself...". You have no settled authority, your authorities contradict each other, and thus your house of version babble cannot stand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freesundayschoollessons
verses out of context to smear us? I am not demon-possessed.
Since you do not seem to understand my sharing here, I will go a bit further.

The kingdoms of hasatan are divided against themselves. e.g. There are 1000 new age counterfeits of the Lord Jesus Christ, false messiahs, and each one contradicts each other. While otherwise agreeing on "many paths to God" they do agree on one thing, do not follow the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ and given in purity and simplicity and perfection in the Bible. Jesus has shown them to be spiritual thieves and robbers and the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ is very exclusionary, no counterfeits need apply.

There are 1000 Bible versions that contradict with one another. They do not know if the resurrection account of Mark is scripture, they do not assert that "God was manifest in the flesh ..." they are confused right and left with obvious and blatant errors. Generally their proponents only agree on one thing .. the Received Text and specifically the King James Bible cannot be the pure and perfect word of God. The pure Bible is too accurate and holy and majestic for them and the word would have too much authority.

Yes, we do see this distance, rebellion, confusion, as a fog from the deceiver over the minds of men.

Yet you embrace the many conflicting, divided authorities, they all have authority over you, even when they clash and contradict ! How can such confusion be ?

Now this does not at all mean that you personally are 'demon-posessed' (that concept never entered my mind, scripture quotation can be conceptually accurate without being contextually identical), however you have willingly bought into a deception that God has contradictory authorities, you somehow convince yourself that the versions divided are your authority.

Shalom,
Steven Avery