View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 04:31 PM
joshjefflawn

Default I am new to this here site.

Well, I just found this site today. Well I am a King James Bible believeing Baptist, I live in Cottage Grove Oregun and I live near Eugene Oregon. The Pacific Northwest is probably the darkest and unchurched are in america. I strongly believe that it is a mission field right here in America. Oregon and washington have never had any maijor Revivals and they are emersed in drugs, sodomites, cult and occult. I was saved in the Spring of 2006, then I mett Paster Mike Bell and exposed me to the AV and emidiatly believed that the AV is the Word of God. I started going to Cornerstone Baptist church in Springfield oregon in the fall of 2006. My Pastor is Mike Bell, he is an old Texan who sat under the preaching of brother Masters (sorry, Im forgett what his first name is) who was a spiritual desendent of Jay Frank Noris, Pastor Bell graduated from Bob Jones University. He still Preaches and believes without question that the AV is the perfect word of God.
God has used Pastor Bell in my life to grow in the Lord in ways I had never even dreamed of. I stand firm on the word of God and I by God's grace never go back on his word.
I am looking for Bible believeing Bretheren for support and fellowship. As I said, Oregon doesn't have very many conservative christains let alone AV bible believers.
There are some thing that I have absolutly no intrest in. Manly Calvanism. I've studied the doctrine of predestination and I believe that the Bible plainly teaches other wise. I think that the Children of israil kind of put a damper on predestination, after all, the jews are God's chosen race and they rejecte the Lord Jesus Christ 3 time.
Other than that Im pretty light hearted in most things. I do stand firm in my faith In the Lord Jesus and his Word. I also am protestant, and by God's grace, I will stand againsed Rome, even unto death.