Thread: Crazy thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
From the first verse, we know that Jesus' words will be the standard used for judgment. From the last two verses, it is evident that God will use written words as a witness during the judgment. Putting the two together, I would say that the Scriptures will be present in written form at the judgment.

Now afterward in eternity, there may be a change:

Quote:
2 Corinthians 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
Perhaps the Word now written on paper (or digitized ) will be engraved in us since then we will be worthy vessels for its perfection.