View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 03:18 PM

Being that this is one of my pet subjects, I figured I'd say something on this...but being that I'm currently in my zombie mode I won't be able to say much.

Genesis 6 talks about either satanic or even holy angelic beings (the sons of God) that left their first estate and cohabited with humans, producing a race of super-human giants and mutants.

Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2Pet. 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

There are two groups of fallen creatures: one are those that were cast out with Lucifer, and those that willingly left their first estate. The first group are known as devils or demons and roam freely on the earth and through space at Satan's bidding; their eternal habitation will be the Lake of Fire..."prepared for the devil and his angels." The second group are those that apparently took on a human form and died in the Flood: these are bound in chains of darkness in Hell currently.

Ok I hope that was even slightly coherent.