View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 09:10 AM

Default " Christian TV Stars"

Guys,

As I have stated in another post Christian TV is a joke. Let's look at a Good 'ole boy from Fort Worth Texas. I lived there for four years and know all about this scum bag

Kenneth Copeland nets $100,000,000.00 per year, yep that's right ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR.

Now what dose the " man of God " do with this money? Well first of all you buy your own plane, well it's really a jet. What good is a jet without your own airport, well if you are Kenneth Copeland, it's worthless. The jet only cost $20 million. So he had his own air port built. Kenneth Copeland likes motor cycles, this is not a real issue. You can like motor cycles. There is nothing wrong with that in it's self. So here is the problem " Kenny " owns 57, yes that is right 57 motor cycles. Some of them with a price tag of over $100,000.00. We all know " God's man needs to ride his bike in style. Why not own classic Harley Davidson bikes? " Kenny has many of them. If you keep sending money maybe you can help " Kenny " get a few more nice bikes to ride on his 250 acre ranch just out side of Fort Worth Texas. God only knows what his land is worth. " Kenny " goes on high priced hunting trips, he also vacations on " missionary trips " to Hawaii, I'm sure the Hawaiians need to hear about the Lord. So " Kenny goes to " share " the gospel with them. Well " Kenny thanks for " sharing. "

You should see his house. I know many do not believe in the " prosperity gospel, " but 'ole " Kenny " lives it. With a home, jets and 57 motor cycles. The " prosperity gospel " is doing " Kenny " just and dandy. You'd think he'd open a homeless shelter in Ft. Worth, or give money to churches, oh no not " Kenny " " Kenny may tell you to " sow a seed of faith " while at the same time " Kenny " never sows any " seeds of faith. "

Kenny is just one of the many " Christian TV Stars " in the world today. I just happen to know all about " Kenny " because I used to street preach and pass out tracts at Billy Bob's ( the largest honky tonk in the world, located in Ft. Worth Texas ) and " Kenny's son " John or " Johnny " as I call him used to heckle me when he came by.

Go see the jet, you may want one of your own. Read the whole story, it's funny in a way and sad in a way. Sadly they do not say anything about the 57 motor cycles of the multi million dollar home.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...t.87be631.html

Let me add this. Having money and being rich is just fine, as long as you earn the money. " Kenny " has just begged the money off of others in the name of God.

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 09-26-2008 at 09:34 AM.