View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
The plain "black and white" of the Scriptures, that is, the simple, clear words, do no such thing!
I agree. Many members of my family have been "servants" of General Motors, none were ever beaten for being late for work. None were ever whipped with a bullwhip for being sick and missing work. None were ever killed if they left GM, and none were dragged behind a moving pickup truck for once being a GM "servant". many will say I am drawing an "unfair analogy" here. Get married in America, get a "mortgage" and pay back 3 times what you borrow, fight with schools, "health plans", state, local, and federal "governments" to hold onto a fraction of what you earn, live in a country where you don't own the clothes on your back because the IRS does,(stop paying your "property taxes" and find out who really owns your home), talk to a million people who work at McDonalds and can;t afford to eat at McDonalds, tell them they are not slaves and you might get a McMilkshake in the face.

Eph. 6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Col 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

No curse to be a servant was placed on "the descendants of Ham", the curse was on Canaan's descendants, that they would serve the children of Israel, and the prophecy never came to pass, instead of making the Canaanites servants, Israel adopted their culture and religion.

It never ceases to amaze me that folks stand united when it comes to the Deity of Christ, His sacrifice for sins, the inspiration and primacy of the King James Bible, and when the topic of dispensational truth, the errors of denominational traditions, and the true place of the Negro race in the scheme of things, then people are stricken just as dumb as a sack of untuned banjos.

Grace and peace friends

Tony