View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:01 AM

Roman Catholics are going to hell unless they turn away from The Idolatrous worship of the queen of heaven, quit asking forgiveness of sins from a "man" who asks another "man" who asks another man "man" cease from vain repetitions in prayers, practising sacraments and a stream of other stuff contrary to the Gospel of Christ and TURN to Christ "alone" as their means of salvation by Grace through faith, not of works, lets any man should boast.
As far as ecumenism goes, without going into a whole essay about it right now its based on a message of "Lets all get along" and plagued with statements like "But sure we all worship the same god at the end of the day" its social gospel and its very very wrong, the Catholics most certainly dont worship the God I do
"ecumenism," which is defined as "the organized attempt to bring about the cooperation and unity of all believers in Christ." it has compromised essential doctrines

Romans 16:17
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Examples of those involved in ecumenism below (Google for info)
(ECT) Evangelicals and Catholics Together
Freemasonry (I have family involved in this, it is evil)
The New Age Movement
Baha'i World Faith
Pro-Life Movement
Pop-Psychology
Promise Keepers

2 John 1:9
"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son"

Final authority has been reduced to opinions and preferences and not the Holy Book Of God

Finally Stephen....witness to your aunt Brother, she is not saved.

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 09-09-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: copied the wrong verse in biblegateway, must get swordsearcher!!