View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornAgainBibleBeliever514 View Post
Thank you so much Stephanos for posting that great piece about soul-winning.
I have been on a rocky ride of soul-winning ever since I was saved. I've taken courses, I leave tracts everywhere I go, I try to speak to people as much as I can, but each sweet hour of prayer, I know I'm not doing nearly enough, putting nearly enough effort into it as my Saviour deserves.
Reading your message convicted me right down onto my knees and I made a commitment to the Lord, set some goals, and then I got up, put on my coat and went out to the subway station next to my apartment determined to evangelize at least one person tonight (11pm).
God did send me one person who responded to my tracts, and my greetings after almost an hour of rejections. I shared the gospel with him, a man who was carrying a new testament, a Koran and an Awake in his coat pocket.
The devil attacked the effort by sending a friend of his along to interrupt, and his bus arriving to pull him away at the crucial point in the delivery, but I chased after him, and presented Christ's finished work just before he got on the bus.
Anyways, there are other details, but suffice it to say that your post helped re-motivate me to get out there and be a soldier.
I am printing it out to give to my small evangelism class.
Keep watering, brother, the Lord is answering those prayers others made that he would raise up laborers for His cause, and I'm one of them, in training.
Your message was a great encouragement, thank you for delivering what the Lord gave you.

Onward Christian Soldiers!!!
AMEN brother. Keep on keeping on.

Peace and Love,
Stephen