View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:47 AM

Okay Brothers Chette, George, and "Vendetta Ride", Born Crucified, and Sisters Here Am I, and LindaR, thanks for your input. I will read over your posts (the scriptures) and allow the Holy Spirit to instruct me. Perhaps you've each been there before too. When you are in a particular "frame of reference" for years and something new comes along that disagrees with what you believe?

I'm willing to submit to the truth. As I've said in a previous post, however, if the Holy Spirit does not speak to me through the written word of God, I'll just move on.

We have a very dear, brother, (Dr. Jerry Benjamin) who is coming to our church in November. He is a converted Jew, who was actually studying to become a Rabbi before receiving Christ. He loves Jesus! He is also what I would consider a scholarly man. I plan on discussing this subject with him also.

Brother George, I have not read your post # 35 yet. I will though. You probably understand, I'm going through some "fatigue and weakness" with my Multiple Sclerosis right now and need some time of rest.

Much love and prayers brethren (and sistern).