View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:24 PM

Default Re: " Psalm 12:7 - the Promise of Preservation"

Aloha brother Winman,

Amen brother, I'm with you all the way!

These "intellectual", "pious", sweet talking "Christians" are the CURSE of Christianity!

They always appear (on the surface) to be so sweeeet - but underneath that "slick veneer" is a gnat straining, camel swallowing, insincere hypocrite that has no more interest in the TRUTH, than the brightest Humanistic College professor you will meet on any Godless College Campus in America!

Have you ever wondered WHY they come on this Forum? {I have.} I have never had the desire to go on the dozens of so-called "bible" forums out there that don't profess to believe in any BOOK on earth being their "FINAL AUTHORITY"! I wouldn't be caught DEAD on those kind of Forums - would you? Then WHY do they come here? Hmmmm?

What is there about real Bible believers that just drives these guys bonkers? If they don't want to believe what we believe why do they bother with us?

I don't go on their forums and harass them! I don't seek out Bible "deniers" on those other forums and start an argument with them over their beliefs! I don't join their forums and agree to abide by their rules and then seek out (by subtefruge) brethren just to have a "debate" with them! I don't go on their forums and "insult" them! ("NICELY" - OF COURSE! No crude, coarse, or rough language for them - Oh No! Everything said has to be "couched" in a feigned, flattering, effeminate, clever, and P.C. manner - NO "PLAIN TALK" for them!)

WHY can't they just leave "sleeping dogs lie"? I believe I have the answer. They just can't stand that there are some Christians that are willing to take a stand on the Holy words of God; that there are some Christians that are willing to go outside of the camp and bear the "reproach of Christ" [Hebrews 13:13]; that there are some Christians that are willing to be labeled backward, ignorant, uneducated, illiterate, etc.; that there are some Christians that "embarass" them because they (genuine Bible believers) don't believe what they believe and are unwilling to "go along to get along" with "the pack" to keep the peace.

That is they cannot stand that we proclaim to the world (and to the "Christian" Bible "deniers") that we have a Book, the King James Bible, that is Holy, pure, and without error and that IT is our "FINAL AUTHORITY" in all matters of faith and practice!

They can't stand the fact that we WILL NOT FOLLOW THEM OR THE MEN THAT THEY ARE FOLLOWING, and so they must try at least, to talk us out of our faith in God's word and in God's PROMISE TO KEEP HIS WORDS!

We are an "embarrassment" to the whole "Christian" Academic establishment, and we must be stopped at all costs - just because they don't believe what we believe. Have you ever encountered such an INTOLERANT & BIGOTED ATTITUDE amongst Christians as that?

You can spot these charlatans a mile away by their sweeet demeanor; by their "enticing words of man's wisdom" [1Corinthians 2:4]; by their "good words and fair speeches" that are meant to "deceive the hearts of the simple" [Romans 16:18];

God's word has a commandment for us - that we are to follow when we encounter these kind of "Christian Skeptics":

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

I always do! I don't waste my time {or God's} once I discover WHO I am dealing with.