View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:49 PM

I said already and you are not listening. the earth was destroyed not the angels and lucifer. why because it ws polluted by their sin.

He will finish his judgement by executing them as found in Rev 10 and 20

Why didn't God destroy them like he did men in the flood of Noah's day? because God had use for them still to fulfill his will i.e. to temp Mrs Adam and tempt you and I plus a host of other revealed fats in the Bible.

He allowed Satan power in this world the moment Satan tempts eve. he became the prince when Adam WILLFULLY sinned. He was never the prince of this world in the pre Gen1:2 earth. I never made that claim.

the throne was one he claims to be his. God never said he gave him a throne (silence at best). that throne was one he was commissioned to build on the earth for God's Son (God know what would take place) after he built it he took if for himself hence I will exalt MY THRONE. we are not told he had one anywhere in scripture after the fall of Adam. it may exist in form in outer space Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

but he never had a throne we was the cherub that covereth.

your grabbing at straws and I am tiring. have a nice day I will not respond any more until tomorrow.

Last edited by chette777; 03-05-2009 at 11:59 PM.