View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 05:26 PM

Forrest

I was deeply impressed and touched by your testimony.

As concerning MS, these are the things we cannot know. There were those in the scriptures who were born with a disability, not because of their sin, or their parents sin (a very common belief in that day), but to bring glory to God.

John 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

So, I do not think we can always understand problems like this. You have testified how much closer you have gotten to the Lord because of MS, so in that way, it is a very good thing.

And I can testify also, I have also been a terrible sinner in my life. You know, I think the closer we get to Jesus, the more wretched we see ourselves. I thank the Lord that he loved an ungodly sinner like me and gave his life to give me forgiveness of my sins. And I know you feel that way too.