View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:37 PM

Eric,

Quote:
To All - I figured I would get one or two real answers... I did not realize I would get none.
Here you go, I have a few real answers for you. Read the post below and you'll get what you are looking for.

Are you still here trolling?

Quote:
" It is our conviction that the post-tribulational, pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ is clearly revealed in the inspired Word of God "

By using the word " our " you are saying that you and Samuel E. Waldron must have read " the inspired Word of God " at some point in time. Not one of you have ever seen one original book Bible in your life, nor will you. Not one much less all of the original books of the Bible even exist today. Never forget there can only ever be one original of anything. Adam was the only original man, you and I are just copies of copies. Their was only one original Model T car, all others were just copies. The same hold true for all 66 books of the Bible. There was only original of the book of James, Gen., and so on and so fourth.

The real question is are you still liar? Yes you are, and will always be.

You are part of the " hath God said " cult. Satan always questions God's word.

Now tell the truth, you do not have any copy of the inspired word of God in your life. All uninspired copies have errors and God did not preserve any copy or translations. All of the manuscripts are also copies and translations. Therefore they can not be inspired either. Only the " originals " [/B]were inspired and Paul never read one copy of Gen Ex. or any other O.T. book in his life, all he ever had was copies of copies. They were also full of errors and not inspired word of God either.

Now start your church, make sure you stand up and preach " the truth, " that no man living or dead has ever had a full 100% complete inspired Word of God. We all only have copies and translations that are full of errors. Do not be a liar, preach " the truth. " If this is not what you preach form the pulpit you are a liar and the truth is not in you.

Tell the story of translations and copies everywhere you go. Tell the people that the God how inspired his word and chose not to us have his word, yet will judged us from a word we do not have. Tell the people that God will send billions to hell without even giving them his full 100% perfect word or the opportunity or ability to get saved, because they are not the elect. Preach the truth Eric. Do not stand up like all of the other liars and tell them how the Bible is God's Word, you do not believe it is for one second. Have the guts to stand up and tell the truth.

As a liar you choose to go to a church you think is 100% working on the issue. As a coward you do not have the guts to stand up like a man and leave. As a liar you set by while this " Ruckmannite teaches false doctrines from the pulpit to the people you know and love the most. As a coward and liar you do nothing to stop this falsehood and brainwashing of the people of the church. You have the guts to cut off fellowship with Jack Chick and works because they may mislead someone, yet your family and friends are being mislead by this Ruckmanite and you stand by and let this happen. What did Jesus do when the people being mislead by the religious leaders of his day? He called them snakes, liars and false teachers. Yet you do not have the guts to do the same do you Eric? Not at all, you stand by and let your family and friends believe a lie. Is this the kind of man you are Eric, if you can called a man that is? What Godly man would let the folks he knows best mislead by false teaching? No real Godly man I know would do this. This would be done by a liar, a cowardly man and a man who dose not care if his family and friends were being mislead. This is the kind of " man " you are Eric.

You want the truth, you are not man enough for the truth. You want to help people, start in the church you attend by exposing this man for what he is a false teacher. You have guts to take a " bold stand " against Jack Chick as he is miles and miles away. Do you have the guts to take a stand in your own church? This is the big question. Do not let these poor people be deceived by this Ruckmanite. You do not want strangers being lead by Jack Chicks tracts do you? Well look what you are standing by and let happen to your family and friends. Do you not care about your own family and friends enough to take this " bold stand " at the church you attend, or will you let this Ruckmanite deceive all of them? Today is the day Eric, will you take a stand opposed to false teaching? You do not have the guts you are a liar and a coward. You own post prove this.

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 09-23-2008 at 01:43 PM.