View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:14 PM

Eric
Since joining this forum, which you knew was KJB only and you have left KJB onlyism as you call it and have no desire to return to KJB onlyism, your motive can only be to stir up strife and contention within this forum. You prefer the ESV is that the preserved word of God? At the end of the day, we ALL stand ONE BIBLE as the inerrant Word Of God, what do you stand for? If the KJB is not the innerent Word of God what is?
And as for your proof, I have no need to give any MAN proof , for the LORD Jesus Christ spoke into my heart
Psalms 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
He told me me that the glorious book I hold in my hand is His preserved word in English, and do you know what? I trust my God more than a contentious apostate.
Do you realise that the brethren on this forum disagree on a lot of things, but at the end of the day we are all working for the greater Good and it is all about the Edifying of the brethren and there is always resolve (except the Kooks, which I think you are slowing ebbing towards)
Nothing you have written on this forum had edified me in the least little bit and I would imagine a lot feel the same, so why do you persist? Your game is to rack up as many contentious posts disagreeing with as many as you can until you finally get banned.

I cant write anymore,

Im Done.