View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophronismos View Post
You will notice a pattern here: The ultra KJVOs who insist on some non-existent Cambridge perfect text that is undefinable essentially run into the "only the original autographs were inspired" sort of thinking and speaking, but they are talking about the original autographs from the hands of the KJV translators not the apostles. What's the difference between the MVer who says we haven't found the original Greek autographs yet and the crazy over-the-top KJVO who is constantly looking for the original perfect Cambridge KJV original autographs? I say, do you have a KJV? Is the text of your KJV basically the same as all other KJVs, with some spelling variation that's to be expected from 400 years of changes in spelling in the English language and printing the text for all that time? You do? Good, so you've got the word of God then. The end.
Quote:
The fact is, oh great and glorious "bibleprotector" (or should I call you biblecorrector? since you presume to reproach the KJV?) that you reproach the KJV, because the spellings have already been updated before, although they need it again.
Quote:
What's my point? To bash the KJV? Certainly not. Only to bash mushminds who take the word of God away from people with stupid arguments. If your KJV spells the word "throughly" as "thoroughly" it isn't corrupt and you aren't going to hell for that.
Proverbs 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

You join this Forum for just one day (5 posts) and already you insult brothers in Christ with your Humanistic "claptrap"!

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Here is the one and only answer you will get from me: We have had other "SOPHISTS" come on this Forum and "spout off" and display their vast "Bible knowledge", and try to "bait" the brethren with specious arguments; fallacious logic; rhetorical reasoning; and ambiguous rationalizations (All Humanists & Sophists think the same!) and also with the same lousy attitude to boot (All Humanists & Sophists not only "think" the same - they also "act" the same!).

Blather on - you'll not get an argument from me, because I've dealt with enough "smart mouths" to know that:

Proverbs 15:10 Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.

Proverbs 15:32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.

You can't change a "know-it-all" and you cannot reason with a Sophist! I wouldn't waste my breath on your kind!

Last edited by George; 04-30-2008 at 03:29 AM.