View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Open comments to Jordan regarding apology and the latest video.

1 ) You would have a great future in politics.

2 ) You continue to generalize, and claim "facts" which are not.

3 ) You REALLY NEED TO DO some in depth study of the history of the texts behind the modern versions.

4 ) Things that are different are not the same. If the NIV is missing a verse which the KJB has, THEY BOTH CANNOT BE GOD'S WORD!

5 ) In the above post, you said, (brackets and underlining mine)
yet on your latest video, you said at the 3:15 mark, "..I have a lot of King James Bibles..."

WHICH STATEMENT IS TRUE, Jordan?
Brother Tim well spotted, the new video this boy presents is CLEAR evidence of his insincerity toward this forum and those who hold the KJB as THE BIBLE!
Jordan you tell people of course there are books they shouldn't read including the koran , the book of morman and the JW's bible, DO YOU realise that the JW's bible is translated from the SAME text as modern versions and the majority of apostate christianity uses it in churches (the NLT OR NWT)
And as Tim pointed out you are blatantly INSINCERE and a Liar

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Do you even realise that in your "video" you ARE speaking lies in hypocrisy

YOUR WORDS

"I have a LOT of King James Bibles"

Secondly NO ONE is putting people down because they read another translation, we here on this forum are PUTTING DOWN the other translations and praying that those who are ignorant to the DIFFERENCE (DOCTRINAL) come to see the error in these versions.
There is nothing apologetic in that video, in fact its worse that the first one.
Disgraceful.
No one claims the KJB is the only Bible a person can get saved by, no one denys that other perversions don't contain the word of God, they don't contain ALL the words of GOD as the KJB does, your ignorance shines through once again.
You say one dosent need a Bible to get saved, they should seek out Christ, but yet we do need the word of God, we need the Gospel, how can a person believe in something they haven't been told about?

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I really cant add anymore to this, I am disgusted that you broadcast these kind of things wilfully ignorant of what you are saying, and you do it in lies and deceit, however I shall leave it in the Lords hands because

Romans 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Its wonderful how the Lord works, by your own words your deceit and lies have been brought to light.