View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 10:00 PM

I absolutely agree, and I wholeheartedly agree the King James Bible as the sole authoritive doctrine. I trust in the Lord with all my heart and I am positive He will guide me to where I need to be. Satan is the master of confusion, but he has not confused me as to Gods word. Even without a bible at all anymore, the Holy Spirit still guides my heart.

What has confused me recently is, all the editions of King James bibles. I have not yet checked out this pure cambridge edition, but I do well plan to. I do however recognize the 1611 doctrine as pure with the exception of the Apocrypha which I prefer to stay away from for now. I had 2 bibles, one of which was a NIV & the other a NKJV. I burned them both because I believe them to be corrupt.

I hope that doesnt sound harsh, but its what my heart was telling me was right. Things had been changed, altered or completely removed in those editions and that overwhelming feeling inside me said this was wrong. I want a quality bible that will endure everyday reading, and I do want the absolute closest to the 1611 doctrine I can get, so long as it is still a king james bible. I do honestly want the truth & am not looking for what I want, but Gods will for me.