View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundy View Post
Yep, as soon as I saw the War Wagon turn into the street, I knew it must have been High Noon. I told Annie to go Get her Gun,but she and the others had Gone With the Wind...

One of the Unforgiven was driving the Stagecoch, the other was looking a bit Pale after Riding such a long way, and Aunt Katie Elder, well, all she Wore was a Yellow Ribbon...and her son's were just plain Bad and Ugly.

I knew I had to get rid of them,or else lunchtime around the table would be like Dancing With Wolves. I offered them A Fist Full of Dollars just to get out of there, and one of them said they might...For a Few Dollars More. I spat a wad of chewin 'backy into the gutter and warned them that I could soon get a Fist Full O Dynamite that would blow ,em clear back over the Rio Grande!

Aunt Katie said they could still catch the 3.10 to Yuma if they hurried, I told them that Petticoat Junction ( it's sort of a western) was closer.

They all knew that all they were going to get from me was a Tombstone, there was no lunchtime Bonanza to be had here, so they hit The Big Trail and rode off into the sunset....what a bunch of Hombre's...

fundy

I'm glad I'm not part of your family, lol!