View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
What?
What I mean by that is that there are some powerful Jews in charge in this country. They make up such a small percentage of the general population but weld a significantly larger political sword since they constitute a fairly large percentage of governmental positions. I'm pro-Israel but ackowledge they are rightly referred to as Jacob/Supplanter.

Genesis 27:36 (KJV)
And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?

Do a word study on conspiracy and see how often it is conected with Jews. Study conspiracies in history and see how often Jews are guilty of it. I know they aren't the only people guilty of it but I am not pro Jew to the point of lying or covering up for them when someone makes a historically accurate though politically incorrect statement. The current Bank and Federal Reserve situation should keep this as a fresh reminder of their sin. What is it that the Lord says about those who use usary?