View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
There is a new series on the History Channel called UFO Hunters, it's a pretty straightforward documentary... they interview a lot of police officers, commercial pilots and military personnel... anyway, a few days ago they had some video footage on there taken over an airport that was REALLY strange... to me it sounds very similar to what Winman saw, if I can find it I will put up a link.
I'm a police officer myself and have been for around 5 years. I know two other officers who claim that they have saw them. One was on duty somewhere around 15 years ago or so. He was in a rural area in Alabama and observed a black/charcoal metallic looking object that was around a mile in area and triangular in shape. He stated that it shown a bright light into his vehicle. The officer I currently work with was off duty one night on Alabama Highway 91 and saw a triangular shaped object giving off what I think he said was an orange-ish color. He pulled over and tried to take a picture off it with his phone camera but his phone would not work at all.